News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Lessons Of Dueling! ((OPEN!))

Started by fudge0604, October 5, 2007, 03:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

Albus was walking down towards the great hall when he suddenly saw a poster on the wall.
It said:

Duelling Lessons have started every monday at six a clock!
Write you name HERE
It said. There was a lot of names on the list. Albus snacthed a quill from his pocket and wrote : Albus Severus Potter.
Then he thought too himself :Hope all of my friends are coming!

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky had caught sight of the poster soon after Albus. She was interested and decided to write her name on it.  Sky Gabrielle Mason She wrote on the next line.

fudge0604

"Hi Sky!" Albus said. He saw her write her name on the poster.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

"Well if it isn't Albus!" Sky smiled. "I see you're signing up as well. Would you like to be my partner for the first lesson?"

fudge0604

" Sure!" Albus said and smiled back.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky pointed at the 2nd paragraph. "Class cost 16 Galleons. Each student needs to bring a wand, dragon-hide gloves, and appropriate clothing. The galleons are to pay the cost of armor and materials."

fudge0604

"Bah! I have saved some money but i think i may haft too get some more money out of Gringotts. Wanna come?" Albus asked Sky. ((LOL!))

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky smiled. "How about I lend you the Galleons. Its your Christmas and birthday present."

fudge0604

"Nah..... no i think..... because then I have too own YOU 16 galleons......" Albus said and chuckeled  a bit. He got two of his fingers in his mouth and whisteled for Hardwig, his owl.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

fudge0604

"Too late!" Albus said when his owl landed on his shoulder.
He wrote a letter and put it in an envelope. He gave it too Hardwig and she flew away.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky smirked. This kid was exactly like his father, whome she heard of. Apparantly, her Mother knew Harry Potter before they went their separate ways. "Well...I wonder why we'll need armor. Are spells really going to be so strong?"

fudge0604

I don't think so... BUT IF YOU COME IN GROUP WITH ME YOU GOT TOO HAVE LOTS OF ARMOR!" Albus said jokingly. " It is pure security!" He said afterwards

Post Potter depression.

harrypotterfan:)

((*shakes her head*.....Albus is too conceited....LOL....joking))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.