News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Is Hp da best book u ever read

Started by Harry Rocks, August 25, 2005, 03:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

is hp da best book u ever read

Yes
3 (20%)
No
4 (26.7%)
Of course
8 (53.3%)
i hate books
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: May 21, 2008, 03:20:39 AM

Harry Rocks

Harry rocks

Harry Rocks

Of course i think hp is da best book ever created if it isnt wat other book are good
Harry rocks

Neo

The Redemption of Althalus, the His Dark Materials triliogy (along with the prequeal so a certain extent), the Empyion series, and the Darksword trilogy are the only books better then HP that I've read. And in that order too. The Redemption of Althalus is a AMAZING book. By far the best I've ever read followed by His Dark Materials.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

LavyBrown

I don't have just one better the hp I have a few
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Harry Rocks

name dem i wanna know some books betta den hp
Harry rocks

Neo

I already did, check those out if you like HP.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Harry Rocks

Harry rocks

Kiara Johnson

David Eddings - The Belgaraid series - da best books ever written.

HP the next

terrorleanne

i still tink hp is da best book ever written

kt1986

mamabiscuit

virginia andrews flowers in the attic series including prequel garden of shadows it rocks for the 17 plus age
J K Rowling IS THE BEST! J K ROWLING IS THE BEST!

Harrry Potter

I HATE books, but I love only Harry Potter books! (1 2 3 4 5 and  *-6-*)

Neo

But you just contradicted yourself. If you HATE BOOKS, then you can't love the HP books, because they are BOOKS.

Harrry Potter

No,no,no...The only book I like is Harry Potter but I HATE other books! That is what I wanted to say.

Neo

But how can you possible hate other books but love the Harry Potter series, since you obviously would have not wanted to read them in the first place until something forced you to do it, showing you that you do indeed love this series. Knowing that, how can you say that you hate other books since you have now discovered a love for this series which you did not know beforehand. You possible could indeed love other books without knowing it right not because of your attitude of not loving any other books besides the others previously stated.