News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

1'st quiditch match of the season

Started by jon weasley, August 27, 2005, 11:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

((LOL.....))

Cho pushed him playfully with his comment.

((Sarah you're a chaser right?))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

who do you think is gonna win?" asked blaaze
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

"....most likely Ravenclaw.....their seeker is fast...."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

yea and hes up and at it again" said blaze as the ravenclaw seeker got up and dashed to the other seeker and the snitch
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Cho looked and observed the seeker.

dobby888

jessie was right next to cho paying attention so fiercly that her eyes where just slits

LordBlaZe

"jessie you look like voldemort" said blaze laughing
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

*uhm...sorry im trying to.......uh....concentrate* jessie said her eyes never leaving the feild

LordBlaZe

"haha...good your concentrating, keep it up! Oh he almost got it" said blaze as the ravenclaw seeker caught up to the snitch and bumped the hufflepuff seeker just as he was about to grab it!
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

Sarah had scored again and was now watching the seekers go at it again. This time it was Sarah who did not see the buldger that was coming for her head.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

Sarah, heads up" yelled Blaze. He knew the sound wouldn't reach her but it was a try all the same.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

Sarah heard him but did not heard it only enough to move up a little and got hit square in the back.

"Ouch." Sarah siad as she screamed and then fell to the ground not seeing which team caught the snich if any of then did.

(ya can finish the game now)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

Commentary: Ooooohh!! that must of hurt, the ravenclaw chaser is down. Oh wait, hes got it. 150 points go to...Ravenclaw. A great game!! we'll see you all again next week as gryffindor takes on ravenclaw! thanks for watching
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

Sarah hit the ground on her feet.

"Man that hurt." Sarah was hurting bad. She then sat down trying to get where she could keep her head from spining and to figure out who won.

((can't it be us against the Hufflepuff....LOL....I don't want to go against friends.....))
The team picked up Sarah gently to the Hospital Wing. "Hey Jessie, Blaze, let's go see if Sarah is okay."