News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

CAn you  please give me Emma Watsons email adress

Started by Francisco montes, March 1, 2002, 09:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsRadcliffe0480

whoever said dan's email was on my website... it's not. i only have his postage mail address which is real from wb.com or whatever.

i have chris rankin on my msn list too... he gives it out on chrisrankin.com.
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

ateenangel

I do not really have either email address. I wish I did but nope I don't. Sorry to everyone who got there hopes up. I am so sad :bigcry:!

annie22

hey i have emmas email. but sry i cant give it out.

Ronaldinho

Hello, I read you have Emma Watson's email adress, please I really do need to have, please tell me it and I will never tell anyone that I have it, please, please, please! I only want to chat.
If you do, thank you so much, if not thanks anyway.
...Patronus...

Audrey

Pues donde esta Francisco Montes?? Ya tienes el e-mail de Emma? I didn`t understand but he just joined to get her e-mail and never come back to post any other things again?? ??? :-X

Fawkes

Quote from: Audrey on November 13, 2004, 02:50:30 PM
Pues donde esta Francisco Montes?? Ya tienes el e-mail de Emma? I didn`t understand but he just joined to get her e-mail and never come back to post any other things again?? ??? :-X
heehee..yup that's all! ;D

Em

::) I find no point in e-mailing famous ppl.....

Audrey

Audrey

Em

Audrey

Yeah right! You can give him your e-mail addy Em then nobody knows you are not Emma Watson or what?! You may say being in H/P movies with Dan is blah blah blah....you never know ...but everybody believes you are real EMMA ;D

Em

haha....actually lots of my friends from school come to this site so lots of people would know ;D.....Still there is no point even if you do get to talk to the real person, they don't know who you are, and I bet they really don't care because they have so many fans......my opinion.....