News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

CAn you  please give me Emma Watsons email adress

Started by Francisco montes, March 1, 2002, 09:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Audrey

Yeah right.Nobody knows the girl next desk is Emma they talk to on this site.It`s really funny in a way ;D

Em

;D....hmm, let's see how do ppl seem to treat emma w.....guys go crazy over her, tons of fans and presents....nah, not me ::)

Audrey

Just let the guys e-mail you and admire you,you deserve this as you are Emma on the net anyway ;D

Em

seriously, I got like 2 or three messages asking me if I was Emma Watson or not! ::) :P

Audrey

Em

Audrey

Joel

Du you have emmas email? if you do plxx can i have it?..Im from sweden or her addris so i can write to her? mi email is joel_larsson@hotmail.com or joellarsson@yahoo.co.uk  Cya  ;)
Mi name is joel im from sweden  and plzz if you have emmas addres plz give it to mi:D adn add mi yahoo or msn cya

Fawkes

hmm.. if you read the earlier posts of this board then you'll know that we don't.. ;)
BTW welcome to the forums!

Em

*is restraining from rolling eyes at the new kid*

Em, that's how you got booted out the last time. Try to be nicer and explain things...

Fawkes

Em

Quote from: 0612 on January  4, 2005, 04:41:01 PM
Em, that's how you got booted out the last time. Try to be nicer and explain things...

booted? And you would be talking about what?!

Then let me ask you, do you know someone called Twisted Lemon Sher?  ;D

Em

Yup, but I didn't get ban for stating my opinion like I did... First of all, people who come here and don't post at all or post maybe once like this person is bad enough... But then when they ask for a stupid e-mail address that they are of course not going to get gets on my nerves even more, so, Joel, if you ever decide to come back, read the earlier posts to find that we DON'T have the address... *is getting frustrated with this world and starts pouting*