News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Where is Everyone?

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., March 14, 2002, 07:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

These forums have been pretty dead lately... where did everyone go?  Is it because it's spring break and everyone's away on vacation?  If anyone else besides me is here, please announce yourself in this thread, please? *bored puppy dog eyes*
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

I'm happy that you're still here! I was just thinking about it today, how these boards are dead. I hope they won't stay like that!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

*bounces around* YAY!  Someone else is here!  
There needs to be more then 3 ppl who post here.  I've noticed that tons of ppl register, but don't even bother to post!  That bugs me... *sigh*

Kaeli

I've noticed that too! Out of around 40 members, only three post!! Whenever I see that someone is on who has never posted, I write them a message and say 'please!! post!!!'

Ya, so anyway...

trio manana!!

Yup!  Trio starts tomorrow!  XD XD XD
Sorry, I just had to try all that  ;D

Dans_angel

Hum.....well, girls, im  here, im new, no one is here too, im bored, please come!!!!

Kaeli

We're here!!!! And we're going to overwhelm everyone with our spectacular trio!!!!

Dans_angel

lol, i hope so!

DokkenSuite

I may not post for a week or two but I'll never sop posting.Unless................
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Unless what?
None of you ppl have posted for awhile... did someone set the time for the expirement and not tell me?  ???
BTW- I might not post for like... the next 2 weeks.  I have AIMS and Finals coming up... stinky *scrunches nose*  I'll try to get on as much as I can tho!

Kaeli

Oh...I sympathize with you, I hate tests, but everyone has to take them...as far as I know the date for the expirament hasn't been set yet, but we can do that soon.

Yay!  I'm a Minister of Magin now!

DokkenSuite

I forgot what I was going to put it'll back.I have tests too.That's why I was not on for a while.We are doing the humen body.Girls have two more bones than men.B-206.G-208.Go girls.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

.... what?  That can't be true.  Just because the gender is different doesn't mean that the bodies' bone structure is... me confused  ???

DokkenSuite

That's what my teachur said.Girls have 208.Don't ask why.