News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry potter Ipod

Started by ronweazley122, September 14, 2005, 05:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

my friend sent me an email about the new harry potter Ipod.You know,because I had been wanting an Ipod,and he knows I love harry potter,At first I thought it was stupid,since its a normal Ipod with a laser engraving of  the hogwarts crest into it,then I saw the link.299.00 dollars...for the ipod,And if you get the ipod with the books on tape,(Which is very tempting for me.)the sum comes to 548.00 dollars.Very pricey.Anyway...Would you get it?If I had the money,I definetly would.this topic is for disscussion,and heres the link in case you want to take a peak at this internet only exclusive offer:http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa?snape=y      And no,I haven't become an advertiser.

hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Ginny Weasly

Lets see;
I already have to pay about 5,00 all together for a trip to Europe, need to pay back some people at school, my dada's weekly income is 500, so no.

I would definetly not get it. Way to expensive.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Neo

who in their right mind who pay for that??
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

I can think of one person who could afford that... And they'd get it only to show off... And it's not me... That's just... really gay... and even if I had the money I wouldn't get it... Not worth it...

No Limits

I don't think it's worth it.

ronweazley122

yeah...I'm definetly not going to get it...I have to many b-day presents to buy for ppl.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

LavyBrown

Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Fayah Tirina

i wouldn't buy it at all. besides my parents wouldn't let me even if i wanted it.
http://iceburgpalace.proboards61.com
-x-A Masquade Ball is occuring right now at Iceburg Palace!-x-

Neo

why not? i got a Dell Jutebox 20
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

No Limits

I have an iPod mini.. which is a better deal than that iPod nano.

KeeperGirl

no way i pod nano it solid i got one ....the mini is that shuffle one hey but al i know that that nano and be takin anywhere and it doesn't feel like u carrying it

KeeperGirl

besides itsn't that harry potter ipod like $200 bucks more then the normal one

brian

well the harrypotter ipod is an ipod photo, and it's the same price as the photo is anyways I think, the only thing i'd ever get is the books on tape and that would be if i was incredibly rich and felt like doing it, which i'm not. but yeah ipod nano/min...neither of them are worth it, because youll run out of memory really fast, i have the 20g normal one.

H4rry_P0tter_fan

i'm not gonna buy these people are crazy :o

ChoChangHP118

i sthis a real ipod or just a what if...........because i can't find it on the website thing!?! ???
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)