News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry potter Ipod

Started by ronweazley122, September 14, 2005, 05:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Evil_To_The_Max

there was one. this is an old topic. It was only available for a limited time..it was an ipod photo. which, are also no longer available. thru apple, at least.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

oh I just noticed the date....well thanks for pointing that out...umm don't know if I should call you Max or Evil_To_The_Max....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Evil_To_The_Max

no problem...Max is fine.yeah, it's my name, so yeah.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

okkkkkaaaayyyy then max it is....LOL

ChoChangHP118

wow....haven't heard the name max in a while! lol that brings back memories.....
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Chloe

no way. its pretty cool. but i think that i would rather just get a regular ipod. it would be less expensive, and you can always get the books on tape later when you do have the money saved up.
i cant wait for the deathly hallows!

sirius you confuse me....LOL

ChoChangHP118

*sighs* why do i condfuse you this time cho.....
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

....no idea.....never mind.....i forgot....LOL

ChoChangHP118

you forget easily don't you!

i've heard so many names that i'm not used to hearing on this site! but they're normal names! sam and max i haven't heard in soooo long, and yet there both here!

I know, not that many Sam's and Max's here....where I live anyways

ChoChangHP118

ya not where i live too! here we have names like abby, ethan, jared, megan, addy, perry, and many more like that! never sam and max. we don't have a lot of one sillibal names like that.

I know....and Max and Sam are very common names as well....this is weird.....

hermionescool

Quote from: ronweazley122 on September 14, 2005, 05:23:04 AM
my friend sent me an email about the new harry potter Ipod.You know,because I had been wanting an Ipod,and he knows I love harry potter,At first I thought it was stupid,since its a normal Ipod with a laser engraving of  the hogwarts crest into it,then I saw the link.299.00 dollars...for the ipod,And if you get the ipod with the books on tape,(Which is very tempting for me.)the sum comes to 548.00 dollars.Very pricey.Anyway...Would you get it?If I had the money,I definetly would.this topic is for disscussion,and heres the link in case you want to take a peak at this internet only exclusive offer:http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa?snape=y      And no,I haven't become an advertiser.

depends on how valuable it is but not really ???