News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry potter Ipod

Started by ronweazley122, September 14, 2005, 05:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

OH MY GOOD GOLLY GRACIOUS PEEPS! THE IPOD IS NOT REAL! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT AND LET CHO AND I GET OFF SUBJECT!

haha i'm bored soooooo ya...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Violet

By Skyla Winters

Shemaine

in Italy there are "euro" but the price i think it's like that, because the dollar and the euro are the same (approximately!) and it's very very expensive! ::)

harrypotterfan:)

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on July 21, 2007, 04:08:09 AM
OH MY GOOD GOLLY GRACIOUS PEEPS! THE IPOD IS NOT REAL! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT AND LET CHO AND I GET OFF SUBJECT!

haha i'm bored soooooo ya...

wow that was shocking.....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

HermioneFan

Quote from: ronweazley122 on September 14, 2005, 05:23:04 AM
my friend sent me an email about the new harry potter Ipod.You know,because I had been wanting an Ipod,and he knows I love harry potter,At first I thought it was stupid,since its a normal Ipod with a laser engraving of  the hogwarts crest into it,then I saw the link.299.00 dollars...for the ipod,And if you get the ipod with the books on tape,(Which is very tempting for me.)the sum comes to 548.00 dollars.Very pricey.Anyway...Would you get it?If I had the money,I definetly would.this topic is for disscussion,and heres the link in case you want to take a peak at this internet only exclusive offer:http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa?snape=y      And no,I haven't become an advertiser.

That's too pricey for me! I only get $5 a week for allowance... :)

harrypotterfan:)

LOL....wow only $5?? hmm I feel pity for you :(
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

darkluv37

Quote from: HermioneFan on August 12, 2007, 07:09:57 AM
Quote from: ronweazley122 on September 14, 2005, 05:23:04 AM
my friend sent me an email about the new harry potter Ipod.You know,because I had been wanting an Ipod,and he knows I love harry potter,At first I thought it was stupid,since its a normal Ipod with a laser engraving of  the hogwarts crest into it,then I saw the link.299.00 dollars...for the ipod,And if you get the ipod with the books on tape,(Which is very tempting for me.)the sum comes to 548.00 dollars.Very pricey.Anyway...Would you get it?If I had the money,I definetly would.this topic is for disscussion,and heres the link in case you want to take a peak at this internet only exclusive offer:http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa?snape=y      And no,I haven't become an advertiser.

That's too pricey for me! I only get $5 a week for allowance... :)

i dont get an allowance at all

i have all the books on my mp3

iluvharryandginny818

where i live names like jesille (prononced je~zille), kayana, raylen, bethany, and gwenith are common  for boiz common names are consttien(pronounce kon~stin~teen), merkilove (pronounced mirk~i~love love with a long o meaning the o says its namelol) and rydenskeen (pronounced rid~is~in~keen) sam and maz are verrrrrrry un common where i live
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

Miss Xantier

Dobby_ROX

I will report you Isabelle deal with the matter properly!!!!

Miss Xantier

Alken

Not say sorry. WE very well know taht sorry is the best medicine to heal every wound of life. But try to use it in proper place.
-----------------

Alken

Best in Communication

fudge0604

Bucky, want me to report you?

I can, since your using crude language.

And why are you threatening to report Isabelle when she's only said, " Stop spamming" ?

This time, I think I won't let it pass.

Post Potter depression.

Bucky Black

Soory,

I am just angry at Alken,

This will not happen again.

Promise.