News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Welcome

Started by admin, February 11, 2002, 09:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Hi welcome to HPFs new and improved forums .You can do lots of things here but please remain polite and courtious. :)

admin

Has anyone got any ideas for the best rating system names.At the moment it starts at 'Hogwarts' pupil' and rises up 4 more levels .
Please list your ideas here the best ones might make it into the final board rating system.
List as follows:
Your ideas should relate to the Harry Potter Books or Wizards and Witches etc. please keep it relevent.
All the best :
Administrator of forumulas
 :D

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean.  Would you mind explaining a bit more?
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

admin

These forums have an automated system that upgrades the users status .When you join the Forum you begin as a Hogwarts Student and after 50 posts on the boards you'll become a Quidditch player and so on until 500 posts (the top 5th level).I've already named all 5 levels but was wondering if anyone could come up with any better suggestions?I'm  not going to say what they are after the 50 posts one ;) Sorry it is a little confussing ::)

I have some ideas!  You've probably thought of them already, tho... do you want me to email them, or post them here?

admin

I'm hoping that if you post them here a few other lurkers  ;) might be tempted to add their own ideas .So go ahead post away.Thanks :)

Okay, this is what I thought...
1. 1st year
2. Prefect
3. Head Boy/Girl
4. Professor
5. Have no idea for a fifth... umm Auror?  *shrugs*

Thats all I thought of.   ;D  Any good?

admin

Thanks ,some good ones there  ;) anyone else got any suggestions ??

Kaeli

How about....

1)Waiting to be sorted
2)Influencial House Member
3)Gryffindor's best
4)Winner of the Triwizard Cup
5)Top of the Ministry

How's that...sorry, but creativity definitely isn't my strong point. I guess that's why I like JK Rowling so much...I envy her her creativity!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

xXKittieLitheXx

o0o00o... *think think* umm... How about... *is just about to brainstorm when her tummy tells her she had better eat something or else.* Well... not like I would help much... I liked both Shui Bee and Kaeli's Ideas... hmm... @.@ ((I have food on the brain... o0o0o0o... and sleep... ^^ catch ya'll later.))

..x*X:Zephy:X*x..
..x*X:KiTtIe*LiThE:X*x.. A.k.A~ Zephyr ((Zephy, Kittie))

Kaeli

It's a new day, and your mind should be fresh...so repay the person who made this site by giving your ideas!!!! That would be the nice thing to do anyway!!!
Adios mi amiga...

xXKittieLitheXx

True.. it is a new day, but my mind isn't fresh... some on Kaeli, >.< After that funky Geometry lesson which didn't help anyone, and stressing for the Alg. 2 midterm I didn't have... I think I deserve to let my brain rot for a while.hehe... But I WILL think of something!

fireoftheCelts14

:o :'( :( :-/ The world of Harry Potter and its muggle fans with will colide and be crushed, then be thrown into the dismal and spacial world of reality as we know it on the release of book seven. For at the end, not in the basis of true fact and not confirmed by J.K. Rowling or other, Harry Potter will die.

Kaeli

I'm sorry: I usually don't argue with people on message boards, but how can you say that Harry Potter is going to die?! He's the hero of the whole series, and from what I know from reading a great deal, the author never ends a seven book series with the main character dying. That would be way too depressing, and JK Rowling would not be liked so much anymore.

xXKittieLitheXx

[shadow=blue,left,300]... Someone is looking for a new way to use vocabulary... neh?? Well, I have no reason to argue... you never know, it could come about. Anyway, I am going to wait and see if anyone visits me in the common room... ciao. [/shadow]