News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

You Know You're Addicted to Harry Potter When...

Started by jon weasley, October 9, 2005, 06:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

how about this one
You buy three boxes of Harry Potter valentines and dont give them out but cut them up and tape them to a folder

(I did that)
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

I loves YOUz

you fall asleep in your nothings and wake up with a lightning shaped zit patch from the scar movie makeup...

I loves YOUz

how about: you get excited when you see the series comrecial and it has a dog on it

bonnie88

guilty!

how about inviting all your friends over even if they don't like hp to watch it when it comes on tv....... also guilty
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

_-Aaron-_

okay

you scream eatslugs and throw a bag of gummy worms at someone

KeKe p

I have done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no joke....
they looked at me like I was........crazy

KeKe p

Yeah...but in a good way....I just like to have fun is all...you like to have fun
???

harrypotterfan:)

lol...haha.....sorry I really don't show my addiction to Harry Potter unless I just keep talking about Harry Potter....and the Sorceror's Stone......lol
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

I don't really show it except for coming on here all the time!!!

I loves YOUz

i do I always quote the books and when I mad I'll tell someone to go Avada Kadavra themselfs...

dobby888

That's hillarious! Whenever someone tries to tell me that Harry Potter is stupid or something I'll just go *AVADA KEDAVRA!!* and then run away.

I loves YOUz

Okay a little random but, today at the place I vounteer at we had to play a game where there were teams and you could be either a giant an elf or a wizard.... My team always lost because I made them be wizards....

dobby888

lol that's so funny! I've never heard of the game.

I loves YOUz

its pretty weird I mean the giants beat the elfs and the elfs beat the wizards and the wizards beat the giants... Everyone was always elfs except my team...