News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~Visions~

Started by blind_fayth, October 25, 2005, 08:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blind_fayth

Iris walked through the forest. A black leather jacket guarded her from the freezing cold. Suddenly,a blinding pain shot through her head that caused her to fall.

Ginny Weasly

"Nice." Ginny said, from above. She sat in a tree, swinging her legs. She looked as though she had slept in the forest, which she had. She dropped down and touched Iris's forhead, taking away some of the pain.
"You need a block." She said, pointedly.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

blind_fayth

"I know."Iris said placing a hand on her head.

Ginny Weasly

"Another good thing is to write down your visions, then delete them from memory." Ginny said, standing stright. She looked tierd, dark circles were under her eyes.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

blind_fayth

"Okay."Iris stood. Her face was paler than usual."What are you doing out here?"

Ginny Weasly

"When Dumbledore passed, I got the forest, since I'm the only one who can control it." She said, rubbing her eyes.A wolf howled in the distance, comming closer, but Ginny didn't seem to mind.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

blind_fayth

Iris flinched at the sound of the wolf. Her hand gripped the gun on her belt loop.

Ginny Weasly

A wolf came into view, standing at the edge of the clearing. Ginny didn't look at it, and it sat still as stone, it's yellow eyes watching them. Ginny however, did move. She slapped Iris's hand, making it sting.
"That's a stupid move." She said, anger flashing in her eyes.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

blind_fayth

"Sorry. Instict."Iris said holding her hands infront of her."Didn't relize it was normal."

Ginny Weasly

"wolf? It's not normal. Watch." Ginny let out a low whixtle, and the wolf walked over sitting in front of her. She pulled out her wand, took a step back and said a spell. It bounced off the wolf and hit a tree. Ginny smirked.

"He's the leader of the Untouchables." She said, smiling and kneeling, hugging the wolf.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

blind_fayth

"I meant I didn't know it wasn't a lycan."

Ginny Weasly

"I know. The lycans around here, the ones that are around the forest are under my control. They attack you, you only get to bring it to me." Ginny said, harshly, looking up.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

blind_fayth

"Right."Iris held out her hand timidly to pet the wolf.

Ginny Weasly

The wolf, sensing her timidness, held still. Ginny tickled it under the chin.
"Oh Moonlight, we're both getting to old for this." She said, softly. She smiled up at Iris then stood. The knees of her jeans were wet and muddy, but she didn't care.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

blind_fayth

"Hey, you got somewhere to go that is warm?"Iris said wrapping her arms around herself.