News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~Visions~

Started by blind_fayth, October 25, 2005, 08:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Yes, a dozen. One at the school, one here in the forest, and one in Ancient Romaina." She said, smiling.
"Take your pic."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

blind_fayth

"Romainia."Iris said smiling and bouncing on her heels slightly.

Ginny Weasly

"Alright, but trust me, you won't expect what you'll see." She said, touching Iris's shoulder, making both girls and the wolf dissappear. They reappeared in a large, brightly lit hall, that had about twenty or so peo-ple. A boy, about their age, with sandy-blond hair caught sight of them and ran over, surprising Ginny with a hug from behind. She screamed, caught of guard and let go of Iris's hand, making her and the boy fall to the ground.
"Conan Alan Sulai, get off of me!" She yelled, causing the other people to laugh.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

blind_fayth

Iris laughed,"So this is your husband?"

Ginny Weasly

Conan looked up from the floor, rolled away from Ginny's slapping hands and stood.
"Hi!" He said,grinning, obviously full of energy, "I'm Conan, and yeah I'm Ginny's husband!"

Ginny stood, with the help of some people in navblue uniforms and shook her head to clear it. She slapped him in the back of his head.
"That hurt!" She shouted.

"Ow, so did that." Conan said, rubbing the back of his head, and wincing.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

blind_fayth

"Hello Conan. I'm Ginny's vampire friend,Iris Van Helsing."She smiled at them and looked around."Sure looks different from the last time I saw it."

Ginny Weasly

Everyone stopped talking and cleared there throats. they began to wander off, leaving Ginny and Conan alone with iris.

"Thats cause this is over 3,000 years before you were born, Iris." Ginny said, smiling.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

blind_fayth

"Wow..."Iris's smile brightened."Give me the royal tour, your highness."She said, bowing.

Ginny Weasly

"Which one, me or Gin?" Conan asked, grinning. Ginny smirked.

"Both of us, I think." Ginny said. She sighed and looked at her cloths. Compared to Conan's royal cloths, her jeans and t-shirt was ratty. She snapped her fingers, her cloths changing to a light blue dress that went to her fett. She smiled at Iris.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

blind_fayth

Iris blinked and smirked,"Now that you feel like a queen can I see---"She stopped what she was saying when she saw an old man talking to one of the guards. A vision flashed into her head.

Ginny Weasly

Ginnys hand immediatly went to Iris's forhead, taking away the vision.
"Yes, then after that, we're making you a block." She said, her eyes flashing as she slipped her hand from Iris's forhead.

Conan sighed.
"Ginny's a spoiled brat, isn't she." He mummbled.

"Shut up Conan. And leave. Take everyone with you." She said, motioning to the old man and the guard. Conan nodded and took them out of the room, closing the heavy door.

"How much of that vision did you manage to see?" Ginny asked, her arms folded.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret