News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Slipping Through Time...

Started by Fayah Tirina, November 3, 2005, 10:08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fayah Tirina

Fayah had finished her work, and had free time on her hands.  It had been a while since she visited the past, so summoning her time mage powers, se created a time portal, traveling to Medieval England.  She was a rather famous duchess here, and a little girl ran up to her. 

"Lady Tirina!  Welcome back how was your vacation?"

Fayah gave a smile, "Just fine Miss Platina."

Then Fayah looked down the dusty street roads, as though expecting someone.

{{I'll skip the 'thee's and 'thou's and 'ye's... might use them sometimes though  ;) }}
http://iceburgpalace.proboards61.com
-x-A Masquade Ball is occuring right now at Iceburg Palace!-x-

~Harry Potter~

Harry was meditating in the sky above the school.  When Fayah went back in time he sighed.  He was sick of people going back in time.  it is getting more and more common these days.  Many of the skids who could didn't know how to close the portal behind them.  He was the one that always ended up closing them so that things wouldn't come into the present time.

"Here we go again."
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Fayah Tirina

Fayah gave a sudden scowl.  'Who was this person questioning the powers of a mastered time mage?,'  she thought angerily.  She gave a sigh.  'He may close the portal if he likes... if he can that is.'  She gave a smirk.  She turned back to the girl, "Isabella, call up a carraige, will you?"  Just then a white horse drawn carraige came gallopping down the roads.
http://iceburgpalace.proboards61.com
-x-A Masquade Ball is occuring right now at Iceburg Palace!-x-

Ginny Weasly

(I wasn't gonna....but I'm bored! lolz)
"If he can't, I can." Ginny said, from behind Fayah. She watched the carrige with her eyes, silently, then looked at Fayah again, her arms folded, and her face set in a small frown.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

Harry sighed.
~just so you know in the future, time travel falls under my powers so i can~
Harry focused on where she left and closed the door to the past.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection