News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

do you think Harry Potter was put in the right house?

Started by Kojo, November 6, 2005, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kojo

Which house do you think harry potter should have been in? do you think he should have been in griffindor or slytherin, even in another???

Em

I think gryffindor is perfect for Harry... What D'you think?

Kojo

Well his bravery enters him into gryffindor and his conection with snakes enters him into slytherine!! do you agree?

Em

The reason he can communicate with snakes is because Voldymort accidenaly tranfered powers of his own to Harry... I don't think Harry belongs in Slytherin... I don't think he has the brains for Ravenclaw... and no way do I think he belongs in Hufflepuff.... I think Gryffindor is the best for Harry...

Kojo

I totally agree with you! i an see that you know alot about harry potter!!!

Em

Well, I am on a Harry Potter forum... so.... duh... lolz, weirdo...

Kojo

What do you thnk will happen to harry and you know who in the final book?

Em

you know, you don't have to change the subject everytime you ask a question...

I think Harry is going to die and Voldy will take over! No, not really... I think that's what should happen, but I have a feeling it is going to be the other way around... If I were Rowling, I'd be a little scared to kill Harry... Many fans would want her dead...

jon weasley

comin from me i think he belongs in huffelpuff
(like we didnt see that one comin though lol)
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kojo

:) i mean i just think that he was placed in the right house cause look at his bravey he showed in the 1 2 3 4 i mean not even malfoy couild do that although he is a death eater!

jon weasley

Kojo

i mean a death eater must of course be braver but look at harry!! he doesnt want to be a death eater ! 8)

jon weasley

Quote from: Kojo on January  3, 2006, 06:35:53 PM
i mean a death eater must of course be braver but look at harry!! he doesnt want to be a death eater ! 8)
i meant malfoy

Kojo

oh!!!! But i meant that look at harry his bravery is even more than malfoy!!!

jon weasley