News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bad Mouthing Harry Potter

Started by KeeperGirl, November 8, 2005, 10:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Em

omg... what is with people.... make sense!!!

Who moved this thread? I spent a full ½hour looking for it! :P

>>omg... what is with people.... make sense!!!
lolz... People are weird... Like you :P

harrypotterloverfan

H4rry_P0tter_fan

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

sllong35

Quote from: goblet_fulla_fire on November  9, 2005, 10:37:46 AM
No evidence supports Harry Potter being gay. Taylor needs to get his facts straight, and himself. (cause people who assume other people are gay are usually hiding their own sexuality.)
HELLO I AM SLLONG35 POEPLE SHOULD WATCH WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT OTHERS AT SPECAILLY WHEN
WHEN THEY DO NOT THEM POEPLE ARE WHO THEY WANTEN TO BE IN LIFE WE ALL MIGHT KNOW ABOUT HARRY POTTER ROLES IN THE MOVIES AND THE BOOKS BUT WE DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE PERSON THAT IS NAME DANIEL RADCLIFFE HE JUST PLAYED THE BOY WIZARDER PART IN THE MOVIES HE IS LIKE ANY ONE ELSE IT HURTS HIS TRUE FANS WHEN LIES ARE TOLD ABOUT THE ACTOR HE IS AN NICE LOOKING MAN MAYBE WHO IS LIEING JUST MAYBE THEY ARE REALLY GAY MAYBE THEY LIKE WHAT THEY SEE IN THE RICH ACTOR OR MAYBE NOT YOU SEE OTHERS WILL BRING AN GREAT PERSON DOWN NOT FAIR TO HARRY POTTER'S REAL TRUE FANS NO HE IS NOT GAY UNTIL YOU PERSONALHEAR IT STRAIGHT RIGHT OUT OF DANIEL RADCLIFFE MOUTH HE IS STILL YOUNG JUST STARTING OVER LET HIMBE IN PEACE FOR ONCE IT HAS BEEN ROUGH ON DANIEL SINCE AGE OF 12 YEARS OLD HE DESERVES TO BE HAPPY AND WELL OFF BE WISHES HARRY POTTER THE CO-STAR IN THE LIGHT.

HermioneFan

OMG! That's horrible and funny.. ;) As someone said much, much earlier... no evidence

goblet_fulla_fire

Quote from: sllong35 on July 30, 2007, 06:33:25 AM
Quote from: goblet_fulla_fire on November  9, 2005, 10:37:46 AM
No evidence supports Harry Potter being gay. Taylor needs to get his facts straight, and himself. (cause people who assume other people are gay are usually hiding their own sexuality.)
HELLO I AM SLLONG35 POEPLE SHOULD WATCH WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT OTHERS AT SPECAILLY WHEN
WHEN THEY DO NOT THEM POEPLE ARE WHO THEY WANTEN TO BE IN LIFE WE ALL MIGHT KNOW ABOUT HARRY POTTER ROLES IN THE MOVIES AND THE BOOKS BUT WE DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE PERSON THAT IS NAME DANIEL RADCLIFFE HE JUST PLAYED THE BOY WIZARDER PART IN THE MOVIES HE IS LIKE ANY ONE ELSE IT HURTS HIS TRUE FANS WHEN LIES ARE TOLD ABOUT THE ACTOR HE IS AN NICE LOOKING MAN MAYBE WHO IS LIEING JUST MAYBE THEY ARE REALLY GAY MAYBE THEY LIKE WHAT THEY SEE IN THE RICH ACTOR OR MAYBE NOT YOU SEE OTHERS WILL BRING AN GREAT PERSON DOWN NOT FAIR TO HARRY POTTER'S REAL TRUE FANS NO HE IS NOT GAY UNTIL YOU PERSONALHEAR IT STRAIGHT RIGHT OUT OF DANIEL RADCLIFFE MOUTH HE IS STILL YOUNG JUST STARTING OVER LET HIMBE IN PEACE FOR ONCE IT HAS BEEN ROUGH ON DANIEL SINCE AGE OF 12 YEARS OLD HE DESERVES TO BE HAPPY AND WELL OFF BE WISHES HARRY POTTER THE CO-STAR IN THE LIGHT.
HI I'M GOBLET! I'M GONNA MAKE THIS A LITTLE MORE READABLE BY INPUTTING PUNCTUATION! ALSO, IT WOULD BE NICE TO TURN OFF THE FRIGGIN' CAPS LOCK! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MANY INTERNET ETTIQUETE LAWS YOU ARE BREAKING BY TYPING IN ALL CAPS LIKE THAT?
Well, you're breaking one. Don't type in all caps.

I feel like translating your message.

"Hello, I am Sllong35. People should watch what they say about other, especially when people do not know who they are wanting to be in life. We all know about Harry Potter roles in the movies and books, but we do not know anything about Daniel Radcliffe. He just plays Harry Potter in the movie. He is like anyone else. It hurts his true fans when lies are told about him. He is a handsome young man. Maybe he is lying and he really might be gay. Maybe they like what they see in a rich actor. Maybe you will see others bring a great person down. It's not fair to Harry Potter's true fans. He is not gay until you personally hear it straight right ouf of Daniel Radcliffe's mouth. He is still yound and starting out. Let him be in peace. It has been rough on Daniel since he was 12. He deserves to be happy. I give my best wishes to Harry Potter, the co-star in the light."

Now that was a pain to translate.
I am a dog.

harrypotterfan:)

Wow.....you didn't have to do that Goblet....but to help out.....okay.....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

spokitty73

Im curious, do you jump all over HP Lovecraft in this same manner?

If I were in your position, I would consider Cthulu to be a much larger threat than Harry Potter