News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bad Mouthing Harry Potter

Started by KeeperGirl, November 8, 2005, 10:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Em

Who cares who the reference was?... He has his own oppinion, he didn't have to agree with "the reference".... Anyways, who cares what he thinks?...

brian

lol yeah, and it's not his opinion that harry's gay anyways? I don't think so at least...i mean it's like when people quote the chappelle show all the time...

ronweazley122

Quote from: 0612 on November 23, 2005, 12:36:18 PM
???
First, I must ask you what exactly they said in the show. (Yeah, I'm a little slow :P). Did they mention the Harry Potter part, or did the only word that came from it was the word "gay"
I assume the show used used the word "Harry potter"...But if it didn't......He probably did something like this:"______ ______'s not the only gay in the village." EX:"Sponge bob's not the only gay in the village"
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Ok... Is there any particular reason why you mentioned Spongebob? :P ;D

Ginny Weasly

SpongeBob makes me want to smack my face off of broken glass over and over.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

every one is very particular.It was JUST an example.I can't stand spongbob..........
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

Neo

*gasp!* I LOVE SpongeBob!!! :o :-[
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

Are ya ready kids?
Aye, Aye captain!
I can't heeeaaar yooouuu!
AYE, AYE CAPTAIN!
oooooooooooo.........
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he.
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
If nautical nonsense be somethin' ya wish.
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish.
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
Ready?
Sponge Bob Square Pants,
Sponge Bob Square Pants,
Sponge Bob Square Pants,
Sponge Booob Square Paaants!
Ah Ha Ha, Ha Ha Ha, Ha, hArgh wh..arire..Ha arrrigh.

Erm, I'm gonna go, uhh, get a life now... :P

ronweazley122

lol.Sorry neo.Sponges aren't me thing.Nothing wrong with You liking him though.

Em

Yup, everybody has their own opinion... (I think I've said that more than a million times throuout my life :P)

Neo

Lol

(Em, how come you changed your avatar again? The other one look much better in my opinion, for whatever thats worth.)
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

(Yea, I thought so too, but that stupid box kept coming up with the red X and I couldn't get it to work again >:(.... I'll try to fix it later...)

Ginny Weasly

I personally like to watch Adult Swim on Cartoonnetwork, lolz.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Heh heh... I don't like Spongebob myself :P And Em's right... Everyone has their own opinion (I prolly said that a million times myself ;D)

As for cartoons, nah... I don't watch cartoons, only dramas :P