News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bad Mouthing Harry Potter

Started by KeeperGirl, November 8, 2005, 10:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

I stopped watching cartoons when I was seven because I wanted to look grown up. Now the only cartoons I watch are Family Guy, Futurama, and Simpsons.
I am a dog.

Oh, Futurama! They don't show it on TV over here in Singapore, but I've watched a couple of episodes. (My friend has it on VCD). Pity they stopped producing it.

goblet_fulla_fire

Once, one of the guys in The Simpson tried to commit suicide(in a comical way) by jumping off a cliff saying "Why did they have to cancel Futurama!? waaaa!"
I am a dog.

Well, that isn't particularly surprising since both were written by the same people.

Ginny Weasly

Futurama is on Adult Swim (or it is during the week, I think) as well as Family Guy, the Boondocks, Full Metal Alchemist, S-Cry-ed, Neon Genesis Evangelion, American Dad is shown on Sundays, they have Aqua Teen Hunger Force (god I hate that show) and loads more. For people who can't afford their own network, they have enough shows to fill up at least a week. (They have more, but I'm too lazy to type them.)
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Neo

Yo Gin, what other animes do you watch besides FMA?
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

That's hell lot, Gin. I wish my TV over here had as much stuff. (And if you're wondering, no, I haven't got Cable, too expensive :P)

I hardly watch cartoons/anime these days, but then, early in the morning are two shows I like: Alf and Whoopi. ;D

Ginny Weasly

Not much else, I have basic cable, and I hate the way 4Kids dubs the animes, but I do watch One Piece, Naruto, some times Yu-Gi-Oh GX (I hate the original Yu-Gi-Oh's, but I like the GX version) Once, at my cousins, I got to watch an episode of Hellsing, but I can't go up there just to watch it. I know of Viewtiful Joe (which apparently is a game too).

And any anime that's on Adult Swim, which I mentioned before, but to recap- Neon Genisis Evangelion, S-Cry-ed, Fooly Cooly (which I don't think they show anymore) Samuri Champloo, and I used to watch Detective Conan (you might know it as Case Closed) before they cancelled it, and Inuyasha.

I think that's it.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

As I said, you have A LOT to watch on TV... I wish TV over here had half a many things...

Ginny Weasly

Yeah, and most of it is on Saturday night. I'm up all night on Saturdays, and online almost the whole time, but I always have an away message up, lolz.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Neo

Wow, you didn't list a single one I watch lol. The ones I watch are mainly DearS and Love Hina, although I'm going to be buying the .hack one and I'm waiting for them to make a X-Day and Priest anime too.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

Quote from: 0612 on December 10, 2005, 09:02:18 AM
As I said, you have A LOT to watch on TV... I wish TV over here had half a many things...

how many channels do you have?... I only have.... 3.... :-X...

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: Dark Wizard Neo on December 10, 2005, 10:58:54 PM
Wow, you didn't list a single one I watch lol. The ones I watch are mainly DearS and Love Hina, although I'm going to be buying the .hack one and I'm waiting for them to make a X-Day and Priest anime too.

Love Hina? Dude, that's so close to Henti I'd be in huge trouble if I watched it. Anyway, I don't think Love Hina and DearS are on basic cable. I know what both look like though, I've seen pictures from people who like the show.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Neo

Nah, its not henti, people just have the wrong impression of it. I'm not into the superviolent manga/anime (except for Priest), I like the romantic-comedy stuff. *shrugs* my parents dont care, seeing as how I'm a 17 year old guy.

Ginny Weasly

........I didn't say it was henti, I said it was close to henti.
I like the ones that are manily action/comedy.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret