News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I get bored easy.

Started by Ginny Weasly, November 17, 2005, 10:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

(Ginny's 20 in this, which means Nathan is almost a year old.)

Ginny walked up the steps to Hogwarts, holding baby Nathan, who, by this age, was able to hold on to her shoulder. He was also pulling on her hair.
"Stop it." Ginny said, slightly adgitated. It was hard to transport her and the baby at the same time without mixing them up, and even harder with him pulling her hair. She pushed open the door. She hadn't been in the school for about a year, but it was a Monday, so the students should have still been in class. She had come with a large manila envelope, for the Headmistress, and the cornors were chewed, since Nathan had gotton a hold of it.
"We'll only be here for a little while, kido." She told Nathan as she walked through the halls.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"Hopefully a little longer, ay? Just a little longer? Please?"

Lavender walked directly behind Ginny, two great, enormous silky black wings rested and folded comfortably upon her backShe had run into a fair amount of trouble lately, but Lavender was happy enough. Even more so, now, that she had come across one of her dearest, closest friends. And little Nathan, too.
Lavender smiled at the youngling, and was pleased at he returned the gesture.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

After having Nathan, some of Ginny's power had dwindled, and was just comming back, so she had little idea who the voice belonged to. She turned and held her hand up, as though to blast the person. She lowered it, however, when she saw who it was.
"Lav! Hi!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Lavender's eyes flickered with her old joy, and she gently stepped close and hugged her old friend. Stepping back, she took time to peer curiously at the child.

"Why, that couldn't be Nathan, could it? My, how big you are!"

Lavender radiated a grin, and gently planted a feather-soft kiss on the baby's soft cheek.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

"I know, he walks too, but he's too slow. I bring him to work with me alot." Giny smiled at her baby. His red-brown hair got longer each day.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret