News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

can dumbledore be alive?

Started by cutediva, January 16, 2006, 09:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutediva

i think dumbledore's alive cuz he can do magic without a wand and he is one of the greatest wizard

Neo

*smacks forehead* Please, please, PLEASE read the topics already posted before you do a new one, this has been done so many times its not even funny.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

cutediva

neo u think that it is there huh? where the heck is this topic! >:(

Neo

I forget where it is, but I remember that its there, I remember a lot of debates about whether Dumbledore flew away as a phoenix and stuff.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

Just look around a bit, there were loads of topics about Dumbledore being alive... Try looking in Harry Potter Books....

ronweazley122

and yet you two soar into Off topic land right now.JUST STOP POSTING.or,even better:tell admin to lock it,if it bothers you so much.most of these topics are dead,Long dead.right?and you complain when people dig up old ones?
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Ginny Weasly

*yawns* You two (Ron and Neo) sound like two squabbling children.

cutediva- I think there has only been one thread that actually bears the name 'Dumblerdore isn't dead.' I'm not sure, but your in the clear if you ask me. Your topic has been discussed, but almost always in other topics. Look around and you'll find everyone's opinions.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

Quote from: ronweazley122 on January 23, 2006, 06:03:44 AM
and yet you two soar into Off topic land right now.JUST STOP POSTING.or,even better:tell admin to lock it,if it bothers you so much.most of these topics are dead,Long dead.right?and you complain when people dig up old ones?

Then if we're bothering you so much Ron, why didn't you go to admin, instead of posting your smart remark?

ronweazley122

Thats a fair point you make.(no sarasm here,I swear.)I tend to take lousy moods out on you all,I'm sorry about that.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

cutediva

well u all stop. i am new so i didn't know.And yeah, thanks ginny