News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I am chinese

Started by kxalucard, February 9, 2006, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

im chinese too
i know the boyband f4 my sis and me luv them and well other chinese singers as well

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Morgan Le Fay

回lz:童鞋~~~都跑来这里发帖了就表用中文了吧......
话说用中文回帖的我也很......
囧rz|||||||

你的字不清楚....因為你一些字看不清楚....還是我電腦的問題
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

hello all. im american...but for some reason i'm obsessed with different asian things. i cant explain it. my sisters think its because i used to like this guy in my class. he is mong. but i think different...idk. hey all! lol
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

LOL....Sirius don't come out of nowhere we were having a C2C talk....if you know what that means ;D ;)

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

lol i love popping in though! im like that. im a popper! lol. even though i spelled that right, it still looks wrong lol. ok! moving on...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

look guys I'm American too.....LOL....OMG wow....oh wait you guys are Caucasians I forgot...
LOL....yeah definitely moving on....

ChoChangHP118

lol. im german, polish, and british. mostly german though...

Oh that's cool....I don't really know if I'm mixed or anything but I know I'm alittle Indonesian mixed in as well ;D

ChoChangHP118

I know.....wait and I just found out.....I'm American too.....LOL....joking knew that a long time ago ;D

Devon_McGonagall

Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

ChoChangHP118

ahh sweet im 25% polish.

dobby888

Yeah I'm 50% Irish, 25% German, and 25% Dutch, but I have a translator on my computer, so I can speak most any language!!