News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

a old friend returns

Started by pig, February 14, 2006, 12:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

He looked at her and before she relised, he was behind her his armwas  tightly around her neck.

Ginny Weasly

"Worth...less!"Ginny hissed with the little arm she had. She bent her arm, a strange bend it was and grabbed the front of his cloths and yanked him up and over her head, then letting go as his arms left her neck. She smiled.

"And guess what? If that hadn't worked, I could have always used my mind." She said, almost happily.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

he luaghed wickedly i did not even hurt as he got back to his feet.

"are you sure about that go on try and hit me with all you got" he said smilling as he knew that theese four walls had a pretection just like those chians any mentall magic that would be peformed would re bounce apon there self.

Ginny Weasly

"No, I only use my mental powers when needed anymore. And I don't need them to kill someone." She said, frowning now. She looked him in the eye and growled.

"One last chance, let her go."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" hmmm wat will you give me in return if i give you your fraind back" the vampire asked

Ginny Weasly

"Who said I'd give anything?" She asked, then sighed. It really was only fair to give him something in return.

"Depends, I guess. If it's within reason, maybe. That or I'll just take her."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" you can have her if i have your word to free Nicks brother you have him in-prisoned a prisoner for another prisoner" he said smiling wickedly he had no idea why he was be so nice but he was it is a very rare thing

Ginny Weasly

"I dunno....what do you think, Penny?" She asked Pig, using Pig's real name, something she rarely, if ever did.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" i dont care just get me out of this things" pig said her wrist and feet were now bleeding.

Ginny Weasly

"Alright. Part of the deal is, if I catch him at the school again, or attacking any students, I will kill him. Understand?" She waved her hand, amking Nick's brother appear. His hair was messed up and his cloths rumpled, and he had a few bruises but other then that, he seemed perfectly fine, even though he was frozen in place by Ginny's magic.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" you have a deal  but if i ever see you again i will do the same " he said then turning to Nicks brother " never go any where that school"

he nodded understanding what his master said but it did not stop him from wishing his brothers girlfriend and his capture dead.

the vampire then looked at Pig and as he did so the chains that held her in place removed them self's from her and making pig fall forward onto the floor her wrist were red a sour and blood used all around them were the chain had dug, her feet were two the same.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded and let Nicks brother go. She walked over to Pig and knelt beside her, her hand on Pig's shoulder. She looked up, as she saw the blood.

"Don't ever hurt them again." She said, making pig and herself teleport to the school.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig opened her eyes and saw that she was back in school. she looked down at  her wrists and saw the blood that was spilling from them onto her hands.

" wheres nick?" she asked quietly

Ginny Weasly

"Shut up and sit still." Ginny said, taking Pig'i wrists and looking at the wounds.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig did as she was told and didnt say other word.