News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ally alone (Open Rp)

Started by GC_Punk_Goddess, February 17, 2006, 02:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GC_Punk_Goddess

Ally sits in a class room, reading a book in the candlelight. She wanted to get away from everything in her life. Between her mother's death and finding how her father is, it was just too much for her. She would cut herself, but Jazzy had taken and hide all her razor blades. So she turn to reading insted. She wearing a tank top, long skirt, different shade of blue converse that she personlized herself. You could see her cutter scars on her arms.
Alexa Lynn Janico
She likes being called Ally. She's a punk rocker. She has cutter scars on the fleshy apart of her skin. She likes playing guiter, sings, reading, and flirting with boys. Never get her on her bad side cause you will regerit. Jazzy the only one who can call her Drama Queen.

pig

Pig walked into the class room  and saw Ally and walked up to her "hey" she said looking at her she the notticed the cuts on her arms

GC_Punk_Goddess

Ally looks up from her book. "hey."
Alexa Lynn Janico
She likes being called Ally. She's a punk rocker. She has cutter scars on the fleshy apart of her skin. She likes playing guiter, sings, reading, and flirting with boys. Never get her on her bad side cause you will regerit. Jazzy the only one who can call her Drama Queen.

Ginny Weasly

"You know, you two should be in bed, or at least in your common rooms." Ginny said from the doorway. She leaned against the frame with one arm, her hair in a messed ponytail. She looked tierd, physically and mentally.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Punk Princess

Jazzy came running into the room huffing and breathing hard. She saw eveyone and her eyes got wide. "Filch is chasing me. So we have to go or sumthin." She ran and hid.
HOW IS IT, YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL, AND SO F-ING UGLY INSIDE!? YOU KNOW IT WOULDN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE YOUR OUTSIDE LOOK LIKE YOUR INSIDE! HEH!! I COULD JUST CHOP YOUR BRAIN OUT!! IT DOESN'T DESERVE SUCH A PRETTY BODY!!
Dear Die-ary. Today I learned that on the inside..I'm pretty fuken ugly.
-JTHM-

pig

Pig looked her " ok then we better get back to are beds i only got up ciz i wasnt tired"

GC_Punk_Goddess

"Yeah. come gurl." she marks her book and closes it. blows out the candle. Runs to the gryffindor common room. Track have paid off.
Alexa Lynn Janico

Punk Princess

She waited in the room she was still hiding. Her and her sister had grown apart since they came to this skool. She hated it.
HOW IS IT, YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL, AND SO F-ING UGLY INSIDE!? YOU KNOW IT WOULDN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE YOUR OUTSIDE LOOK LIKE YOUR INSIDE! HEH!! I COULD JUST CHOP YOUR BRAIN OUT!! IT DOESN'T DESERVE SUCH A PRETTY BODY!!
Dear Die-ary. Today I learned that on the inside..I'm pretty fuken ugly.
-JTHM-

goblet_fulla_fire

(by the by if yall ever want to let the rp keep going and I'm not here, go ahead)

Goblet was sitting in the leather couch in front of the fireplace. He couldn't so much sleep as to really feel or want to sleep.
He listens to the cracks of the dying fire, and smells the smoke coming from it, slightly amuses himself from the occaisional spark the ceasing fire makes.
Now distracted from the sparks, his hearing sense is drawn to the familiar sound of steps and the Fat Woman's voice, he draws himself away from the visual of what was his past not-so-entertaining entertainment.
A figures of four met his gaze as they all went up the steps, no light from anywhere but a waning fireplace. Goblet recognized the mass of two of the four people that were not of being of the Gryffindor Common Room earlier this dusk, as they were two young women by the name of Pig and Ginny Weasley.
Goblet let the pyro flow from his hand into the fire to make a more comfortable setting, one would have to be a fugitive (and possibly a dangerous one at that)for he or she to be of the wanting of meeting in a dark room. Goblet felt the warmth of the fire, and the slight burning of his eyes.
He opened his mouth to talk of which he hasn't done in awhile, "Any purpose of going out tonight? Mischief? Trouble? Some alone time? Well, such a purpose would be difficult if a business intruder like Filch often gets in the way of one to fulfill what he or she wants to be fulfilled or transacted. So if one wants to sneak out at night, then a person has to know that rules are there to be broken or carried out. Take something or find out an embarrassing fact of Filch's and you are pretty much ready to blackmail Filch as I could, would, annnnnd did!"
Goblet drew his attention to the organisms that are unseen of his eyes. "And what would be the names of these two?"

(wow, I typed this. not a one liner. huzzah)
I am a dog.

GC_Punk_Goddess

"Hey there cutie. i was in a classroom reading them. people just started coming in. They told me that flich was coming so We ran. I lost them I think cause I ran so fast." Ally clopese on the floor, breathing hard from the running.
Alexa Lynn Janico

Naroto Mashima

Bolt came down the stairs from the dorms. "oi? wats all this noise? let me guess, you were running from filch or snape. nobody runs that hard unless its from them two." he looked her up and down.  there were many scars and cuts. "your a cutter?" he said rather knowingly.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

GC_Punk_Goddess

"Yeah , I was.  Yeah, but haven't do it for  4 months." lays there.
Alexa Lynn Janico

goblet_fulla_fire

A suspiscion struck Goblet. "So you were in a classroom in the middle of the night, and there are hundreds of classrooms in this castle, and it just so happens the three people at the same, yet not the same, time you were reading a book. So someone must have followed you, or know where you are of the these times of nights. Best know where you are and where you are going to missy." Goblet thought of what he just said, and then he lied down.
Goblet saw of what would be the scars of the failure of suicide on one of the girl's arms. "So you cut yourself? Inflicting pain upon yourself to bring the pain of depression to your arms? You see, you keep cutting yourself, you will dig into your arm to where veins are and once those blood flowers are cut, you will lose your soul to the burning fires of hell. Of course, I wouldn't be a good persuader of talking someone out of suicide. Am I? But of course, you aren't trying to commit suicide. Just wanted to take away the pain. Well, here is a little something from someone special I know."
Goblet thought for a moment of his mother. "When problems overwhelm us and sadness smother us, where do we find the courage and the will to continue? Something as that may come from the comforting words of a friend, or a chance encounter with a book, or a personal faith. My mother's famliy was beginning to die one by one by the by the gradual killer thats called time. Shortly after her divorce, she lost her job. Then one day, she saw a squirrel, who was preparing for the winter by gathering nuts one at a time. She thought 'If that squirrel can move on with a winter coming on, so can I.' She divided her problems into little pieces like a puzzle, and took care each and everyone of her problems...one at a time and now...and she said that life was good again."
Goblet thought of his mother again, and took a sigh. "Of course, nobody is forcing you to look at my wisdom, its only mine, after all."
I am a dog.

GC_Punk_Goddess

"I don't cut anymore, my twin sister won't let me. Well mother died, I find oud who my father is, and I have some other problems.  My sucide atempes wouldn't failed if wasn't for My sister Jazzy find me at the right moment." She sits up and acrosses arms. "i haven't cut for 4 months now. i'm on the road to recovery. soon I'll be a ex-cutter."
Alexa Lynn Janico

pig

Pig ran into the commom room out of breath " i..... nealy.... got cought......" she said out of breath