News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Awww!  No fan fics or fan art yet!

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., February 24, 2002, 05:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HPtotalfan

No,I have not read Wuthering Heights ,but I've heard of it.
P.S. I'm soooooooooo sorry if anyone noticed the misspelling of "dreamy". I accidently wrote "deamy". :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
HEYYY!!! I'm Hermione(no,really,it's my birth name)

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Don worry 'bout it!  You know, you can always edit your own post.  Just click the 'Modify' button on the post (it's a little piece of paper and pencil), and fix the mistake!  I do it aaalll the time  ;)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

You do? You seem to mess up enough to me!! J/K

You should read WH, HPTotalFan. It is really good. Anyway, um...what were we talking about? Oh yeah, spelling...don't worry about spelling, hopefully we're able to decipher what it is everyone says!!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

*pouts* my necklace just broke  :'(
I guess spelling doesn't really matter... as long as you don't misspell on purpose.  I'm a major spelling perfectionist.  Everyone at school knows it too... so when ever I get a note, they misspell every word just to annoy me personally  >:( it's annoying!

Kaeli

I tink Shiu wil git rilly tiked of at dis nowt.

._O;;  You are very evil!!

Kaeli

hehe

*walks off and smiles a giddy smile back at Shui**

I know! ;D

HPtotalfan

Um,just in case anyone wants 2 know, I have the addys of some HP sites online:
www.harrypotter.com ;D
www.harrypotterfanclub.com ;D ;D
www.danielradcliffe.com ;D ;D ;D
www.danielradclifferocks.com ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

HPtotalfan

Um,just in case anyone wants 2 know, I have the addys of some HP sites online:
www.harrypotter.com ;D
www.harrypotterfanclub.com ;D ;D
www.danielradcliffe.com ;D ;D ;D
www.danielradclifferocks.com ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Kaeli

Hey, HPTotalFan...is your name really Hermione? Tell the truth....!!!!! If you're serious, than that is really cool!!!!

Wait... how can she be Sirius and Hermione at the same time?  J/k
Yeah!  It would be really cool if your name was really Hermione!  I thought JKR just made it up herself!

Kaeli

Siriusly speaking...she can't! Only one person can match up to the great character that is Sirius, and he is sirius about his character! Ha. Get it? Ya, I'm funny. ::)

*~*Hermione*~*

Um,guys, U might not believe me,but I am the same person as HPtotalfan,I just lost my password 4 HPtotalfan,so now I'm Hermione12.And,yes,my real name is Hermione.At least,thats the name my mum gave me.Hermione [please do not leave your full name.Thanks.admin.Ô-Ô].
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

Kaeli

*~*Hermione*~*

Thanks,Kaeli!!! U believe me!!! U R sooo nice.Does any1 not believe me?? ??? ??? :-[ :-[
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!