News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Awww!  No fan fics or fan art yet!

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., February 24, 2002, 05:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

YAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!  HPTOTALFAN YOU'RE BACK!!!! *hugs*  Welcome back!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Ack!  It is sooo hard to break the habit of typing in yellow!  Sorry!  Just highlite my posts til I break that habit, k?

*~*Hermione*~*

Awwww!!!*hugs back*Thanx,y'all,4 believing me!!!
  :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-*
 I thought noone would :'( :'(
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

Kaeli

Shui, I sure hope you break that habit soon!!!

I did welcome you back, didn't I Hermione. I would feel horrible if I didn't!!!

Well, If I didn't, welcome back!!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kaeli

I've never heard of it, but then again, I haven't heard of lots of songs.
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

*~*Hermione*~*

?   Don't feel bad,Kaeli,I haven't heard of a lot of songs either. Oh,and could U guys go to My 1st fanfic "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? :-\
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

DokkenSuite

If I find the song I'll type the words on.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

I haven't heard of that song either.
I'll read your ff!  We need more of those!

*~*Hermione*~*

Thank U sooo much,ShuiBee!!!! :) Is any 1 else gonna read it :-\ I'm only 11,so if it sucks,just tell me.I'll totally understand.
So me!

*~*Hermione*~*

Hey!! No1 is replying!!!**pouts** Poo.
So me!

People like to read your stories, but don't feel like writing a reply.... I'm like that ^_^;;
Just look at how many ppl view your story, and don worreh, be happeh!

hpcoolest5

How are yeh, ShuiBee? Heeheehee, or should i say, Hagrid? Yeah, I believe u, H12! Cool! I always answer to any story or whatever... besides, u post more then. I want to post more than Shui! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Lol, that'll take awhile, dearie!  Unless I leave for a looooong time (or forever, eek!), then I don't think anyone will get more than me... unless they post one word at a time or something... o.o
I am very proud of my... position.. or w/e.

hpcoolest5

;D I know. I wouldn't be able to get more than u unless I was talking to myself!  ;DA lot of people don't post very much. :(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!