News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Awww!  No fan fics or fan art yet!

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., February 24, 2002, 05:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Since there aren't any fan fics or fan art yet, I promise once I revise my fan fic, I'll post it, and once I make a HP picture, I'll post that too!  teehee ^.^
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

admin

Hi ShuiBee  ;D Welcome to the new HPF Forums.It's so nice to see that you've found your way over from the old Forums, anyone else here who use to post there?

Ô-Ô

Hiya!  Glad that I found my way over here.  This is quite a change!  I like it!  Okay.. ummm... I think the 'Wizarding Angle' girl was at the old forums and 'Snapes Daughter' and 'Professor Snape'... I dunno who else, tho. :)

Kaeli

I hope your fanfic is revised soon!! I need something to keep HP in my mind until the fifth book comes out. Oh, I swear, it's torture!!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

xXKittieLitheXx

*Dances around the forum a bit*Very nice job on the site!! **is super hyper right now.**^.^'' I have the sudden need to draw a fan-art... o.o;I think that is what I will go do... *stops playing with the really spiffy color tags and waddles off to draw!*^.^ Okay, so I haven't finished with the color tags yet, but this site kicks!!! ^____^ Very Very Very Nice!!! Okay, seriously.. it is picture time..
^.^ ..x*X:Zephy:X*x.. :D
..x*X:KiTtIe*LiThE:X*x.. A.k.A~ Zephyr ((Zephy, Kittie))

Kaeli

Get to drawing your picture, Kittie, but remember, you're just as much a HP nerd as I am!!! lol

xXKittieLitheXx

Yesh yesh... I know that KEALI... lol... I couldn't help myself. ((I will spell your name wrong for the rest of our High School lives...)) o.o; Hey, and why stop there.. when we go our seperate ways for college, I will send you letters with your name spelled wrong... hehe ^_^ SQUEE! Anywhooo.. I am just chillin, I wish more people were on right now. *sniffles* o.o; o0o... I think I will go start on a new topic or something.. CIAO KAELI-CHAN!

;D .x*X:Zephy:X*x.

Kaeli

Kittie and I are going to write a fanfic together, then we'll put it on here. I'm hoping that the first part will be up by ....Wednesday? Ya, Wednesday will work...and don't think, Kittie, that I won't find someway of annoying you after you constantly spell my name wrong!!!!  ::)

Anyway, does anyone have any ideas on which characters the fanfics should be about? I was thinking maybe the next HP generation...well, no, that would be corny...I'll think of something.

Bye!!

xXKittieLitheXx

[shadow=blue,left,300]Whats wrong with corny??? o.o lol... but I guess that would take the cake... ^^ You know, we can talk about it over dinner tonight!! lol... seriously... o.o; we are going out to eat before we drop you off.... ^^ squee... o.o; my dad will be rolling his eyes @ us the whole time.  ::) :o[/shadow]

Kaeli

Then you have to get your dad to read the books!! So then he'll want to join in, and soon you'll have to start calling him a HP nerd every chance you get!!!!

xXKittieLitheXx

Ummm... okay, how do I want to say this... OH YEAH! NOPE! lol.... He doesn't want to read them anway. Several of his friends tell him that hey are addicting, and he doesn't want to be stuck on them... oh well.. ^^

*pouts* whats wrong with being addicted to a book?

HPtotalfan

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!  I'm,uh,new here,so........I'M ALL ALONE!!! :'(
HEYYY!!! I'm Hermione(no,really,it's my birth name)

Don't be sad, HPtotalfan!  And welome to the HPF Forums!  I hope you have a good time and like it here!

HPtotalfan

Awwwww,thanx,ShuiBee.Just 1 question...What  exactly is a fan art?? :-/
HEYYY!!! I'm Hermione(no,really,it's my birth name)