News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

R.A.B.

Started by harrypotterloverfan, February 27, 2006, 03:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

Sorry to say Sirius but you need to write your words right. :-X
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

ok, i'm srry to all! check out the thing under this post...it'll help.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

LOL....nice but you still keep the thing that says I stole your character...LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

well not really 'stole' but 'beat me to her'

::)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

oh yeah beat you...LOL :P ;) ;D

ChoChangHP118

ya you beat me by like a year or something!

....a few months. ::) :P

siriusfan

ok no offence to all u smart people who had to do research to find this out but i knew this just right away after reading the 6th book and i owned u all

ChoChangHP118

wow...siriusfan your good at getting back on subject! i applaued you!

LOL
yeah we always go off topic..... ;D :-[

ChoChangHP118

and then someone like kiara comes and we get in trouble......listn to us right now! we're getting off subject because we're talking about getting off subject! wow my head hurts now!

OMG.....that made my headache worse....LOL

siriusfan

now then no getting off subject again

ChoChangHP118

its hard for us though!

I know right....we can fill so many pages up off subject....LOL