News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Blllluuuuhhhhh, so...bored...must..fight the boredom.

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, March 4, 2006, 12:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

God, I am so bored right now. Its 10:13...I feel like typing something. Soo...the boredum must be big....ugh, 50m3 p30p13 7@1k |1k3 7h15. You know, but I don't. Just really boring, like right now. Sooo, I feel like explaining something. You know, when somebody honks at somebody, you don't really nkow who they are really honking at. Cause, welll, the vicinity of the honk can't reach other people and scare them. Speaking of scare....

I scare little childeren some times. Even adults. I just pester them with questions. But I hate it when they think I'm seroious when I'm actually sarcastic. It just makes me hate them and them hate me. Speaking of hate...

I got some new classmates that are refugees from New Orleans. All three of them are black, and will NEVER SHUT UP! Course Im not racist. But people think I am. Lots of people think of me differently. Yo are probably changing your perspective of me right now. Like I really need to get a life or a girlfriend or something. You know what? I don't care. I didn't really care in the first place what people thought of me when I talk to them, sooo, why should I care what you think man? Speaking of man....

I saw the Big Lebowski. they say man about 150 times in that movie. AT LEAST, Man! Now that I've seen it, I have been saying man alot. I like the dialougue though. Its rated R, and I'm only 14. Speaking of....

Anybody know a guy called Jack Thompson? I hate that guy. He blames video games for everything. He tried to make a fighting game called the Warriors AO. That is just stupid. And I hate how parents are blaming video games for their child's problems. THis one statement goes to all the parents that are reading this right now. "IF YOU THINK VIDEO GAMES ARE THE PROBLEM, THEN PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOUR CHILD BUYS AND PLAYS! YOU ARE SO IRRESPONSIBLE THAT YOU BLAME THE VIDEO GAME COMPANIES INSTEAD OF YOURSELVES! FREAKING PATHETIC, MAN!"

That is really all I have to say. I wasted a few minutes doing absolutely nothing. I'm gonna type here when I'm bored again.
I am a dog.

goblet_fulla_fire

Wasting, wasting moments of my life...on this freaking topic.....I bet people are going to say, hey, put this in a boredom thread. But, people are just saying how bored they are in them, and, not really, discussing anything. I like to discuss things with myself. Cause I like to think I am right while other people are wrong. I can tell whether people are stupid or not. I just look at them. I don't really need to do anything else. Cause all people are stupid, because they don't agree with everything I agree with.

I would say I'm doing a good job fighting the boredom. I just need something to talk about. I will look at something right now and just talk about it. I am looking at the TV right now. Scary Movie 3 is on. Its a good movie for laughs. Of course the story is terrible though. Thats a peeve for me. People who hate movies for their stories while the main purpose is to make people laugh. Speaking of laugh...ing....

People laugh at people with the higher position of society to suck up. To brown nose. Just to let everybody clear, EVERYTIME YOU BROWN NOSE, GOD KILLS A PUPPY. That statement might make people stop brown nosing everybody. Ah well, I put up a good battle for boredom the past few minutes. I haven't won the war though. *sigh*
I am a dog.

Cory Kiely

What if I told you I was Atheist and didn't believe that your "God" kills puppies.  What of all that I hear about "God"--he's great, courteous, generous...blahblah blahblah...  What about that?  I don't think that if there was a God that he'd kill puppies.  I believe that you made that up.

And I think you're intelligent, but aren't good at fighting for your point.  Like the "Scary Movie" thing--you simply tell people your opinion and expect them to think, "Wow, his opinion is SO much better than mine!" and convert?  Because they don't.  This is the twenty-first century, and today people tend to think for themselves.

So I'll argue with you to improve your debate skills if you'd like--I'm bored half my time as well!
Alrighty, guys, I need MEMBERS on my RP site.  Check it out, will you?

goblet_fulla_fire

What the hell? Is everybody that comes to this site athiest? Wait, wait. Let me say this, if there is a God(and there is) he wouldn't kill puppies. It wouldn't make sense and would just be stupid. Oh wait, let me say this if you have some kind of f***ing sarcasm barrier. "IT WAS A JOKE."

Athiests will burn in hell. Its true. If any athiests are reading this, (there are three that i know that might) and are offended by this statement, then you people aren't really holding up to your athiesm, are you?

And my opinion, I'm just writing down what I think. I'm not "converting" anybody to my opinion. People just read what I type, and that's it. Otherwise, I don't expect S***! from them.

Man, I love knowing that my opinion is right.
I am a dog.

goblet_fulla_fire

Two people are posting in this topic right now. Getting long paragraphs either to criticize me or jsut saying their opinion. I know they are going to mention athiesm, cause they arent about to delete their whole paragraph on it after they found out I said this....or not.
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

I'm atheist.

Really. I wasn't born into a religion at all. My parents never baptized me as their religion and left it up to me to choose one. I decided not to go through the hassle and eventually decided on no religion.

Athiest actually dosn't mean you don't believe in god. Nope, if you don't believe in god your agonostic, not atheist. Atheist is when you have no religion. Yup!

And everyone is entitled to their own opinions, some just think that theirs is better. As my mother says "People like that think their sh** smells like roses." I love my Mommy, she in the hospital.

Which brings me to this- my mother has chronic pain and one doctor goes up to her and says "You need pain managment, so you can have meds for your pain. I'll send the specilist in!" The specilist comes and says "I'm too busy for you. Get a family doctor, I know a good one, and get her to tell you to see me!" She says they just want to bleed her money dry. My Mom is pretty smart though, so she keeps a notebook about what they give her and when. That is, when her nurses and doctors tell her whats going on.

Okay, got that outta me. Bye bye for now!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

Atheists won't burn in hell... der... atheists don't believe in hell.... (...I'm atheist...) and Goblet, you really need to find a hobbie... you're starting to scare me more than you usually do... (if that's possible)... and sorry Ginny, but you're wrong...

atheist:
Noun
One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods.

agnostic:
Noun
1. a. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God. b. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism. 2. One who is doubtful or noncommittal about something.

Ginny Weasly

I was worng, oh well. Guess I can't be right twice in a row! ;D
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Cory Kiely

Okay.  Don't make me question your religion, because boy, I can try.

Another thing: Why offend Atheists when you have puppies to kill for every brown-noser?  YES, I DO KNOW THAT WAS SARCASTIC.  Please except my equally sarcastic retort, won't you?

And, I meant in general when I mentioned your arguing skills.  People's RP posts tend to reflect their speech patterns, you know?  So I assume in real life you're a head-strong guy, full of ideas and no action.  Close?  I think I am.  Either that or a guy who is quiet at school and work and needs to blow off steam so targets anger at Atheists who mention their anti-religion in passing.

Also, I don't want you to be mad at me.  I just like to debate and prove to people that I am, in fact, further along intellectually then they.

I also am a disbeliever in correct opinions as well.  Don't get me wrong; I think everyone needs an opinion on everything they deem important, whether it be serious issues like cloning or abortion or small things like whether gray matches black.  But let's see what Dictionary.com has to say about opinions:

o·pin·ion   (o-pnyn)
n.
A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof.

There are further entries but I think I agree with this one.  For one thing, it perfectly describes my theory on religion: Something that many people uphold with confidence that they are correct, but no one can ever know for sure, at least until they die.

Your opinion, please?

Ginny Weasly

Hmmm, intresting. *does that really annoying thing of pretending to stroke a beard.* yes, i find that annoying.

And alot of your stuff, Cory, is opinionated too, ya know.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

Well, ain't that dandy.

Quote Wikipedia
"Atheism, in its broadest sense, is an absence of belief in the existence of gods."

Quote Dictionary.com
"Disbelief in or denial of the existence of God or gods.
The doctrine that there is no God or gods."

As I said, I love being right. No offense though.

Ahh, she already posted about the meaning of athiesm. Ah well. It does comfort me that Ginny BELIEVES in God. But its not my choice what she think about him.

Listen, you don't believe in God, Heaven, or Hell. But I believe Jesus exists, and Jesus says whoever claims doesn't know him, he will claim he doesn't know you. I know some of the people who are reading this right now may think I am some kind of emo, but as I have said before, I don't care what other people think of me. Their opinion of me is merely abstract.

I know what an opinion is. And I also know how to read. You do too, right? Then you might reacall me saying that I value my opinion more than anybody elses. Because I like to do things my way.

I KNOW that God exists. If you knew a large amount of history, and then wondering if that one small thing didn't happen, then we wouldn't be here. I say that supports my opinion. If it matters.

God, I can't remember what I am saying. I'm just typing. Just trying to prove a point. And we don't even know what we are actually debating about. ARe we trying to prove the existence of God? No. We are just spreading opinions and arguing just for the sake of arguing. We aren't even fighting boredom anymore! Just doing nothing and getting nothing out of it. No satisfaction, no last laugh, not anything.
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

Hey-wait! I never said anything about my believing in any god!

Until I actually write the words out, don't assume it, okay? I havn't decided yet, and something like that takes alot of thought.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

Okay fine! Do you or do you not believe in God!?
I am a dog.

Cory Kiely

You know, I think she just stated "something like that takes alot of thought" didn't she?  So why are you pressuring her to make up her mind?  She said that she couldn't, and she probably won't until she has physical (or spiritual, I suppose...) evidence that he exists or he doesn't.

And, by the way, what about Destiny?  I'm not completely without the sense of something Bigger than us, and that's what I believe in.  I think Destiny controls everything, weaving the threads of Fate however It wants.  And I believe in reincarnation, as well.

You said, "If you knew a large amount of history, and then wondering if that one small thing didn't happen, then we wouldn't be here."  Well, I think (I won't go so far as to say 'I know' because it'll just bring up more arguments between us) that Destiny did those little tiny things, those seeming "mistakes" in history.  Isn't that slightly similar to your "god?"  But Destiny can't "destroy" the world.  People say Jesus will ascend from heaven, take everyone who believes in him, and d**n all of the rest of us.  But what if Jesus was just a schizophrenic?  He heard voices telling him things, and he told everyone else.  And, as two thousand years have passed since Jesus' time, the story's most likely been elaborated and twisted in ways, hasn't it?  Wasn't that how fairy tales, myths, and tall tales were originated?  A true story told from one imaginative person to another, each adding a little color, a little embroidery to the stories?  Think about that.

Em

She just said she doesn't know so leave her alone would you!...