News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Blllluuuuhhhhh, so...bored...must..fight the boredom.

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, March 4, 2006, 12:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

I told you I havn't decided, but what does it matter wheather I believe in god or not?

If I say no, what are you gonna do? Say something rude and try to convince me to beleive?

If I say yes, are you going to say your right and I'm on your side?

I say neither. Personally, none of you need to know what I beleive in, and I could assume you are a stalker trying to get info on me so you can kidnap me someday.

This thread, all in all, has no reason to be here, and really, it shouldn't exist.

If any of you beleive in any religon, you'll stop caring about other peoples and ignore it when someone says something about a religion.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

Don't worry Ginny, Nobody'd kidnap you... "They'd bring you back in an hour crying because you were so bi*tchy"... lolz

Seriously, how many atheists go around trying to convince people not to believe in whatever it is they believe in... I personally have never met such a person... So go on believing in whatever it is you believe in, just keep the rest of the world out of it... (Meaning don't make usless topics to start pathetic fights such as this one)...

Cory Kiely

I agree with Ginny.  People are so close-minded!  We need to expand our boundries.

I now declare that I'm close-minded about all close-minded people.
Alrighty, guys, I need MEMBERS on my RP site.  Check it out, will you?

Ginny Weasly

Or at least, quit arguing after you state your opinion.

Whaaa! Em is right! I'm so strange noone even wants to kidnap me!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

...but then again Gin, everybody loves you, even if you are strange....  :P *runs for life*

goblet_fulla_fire

Ginny, I just thought you had a discision already made but didn't say it. But if you are going to as far as being kidnapped. Well, I will just say you can't be too careful.

Cory, stop trying to convert me. It won't work. I think its rather sad, actually. You are trying take away the biggest thing in my life just so you can think you are right about something. For that, I despise you.
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Cory Kiely

When did I try and convert you??  I told you my opinions, Goblet, just as you told me yours.  So don't despise me for being an upstanding campaigner, okay?

And, speaking of which, I said that I was close-minded about close-minded people.  So, if you'll go so far as to label me as "Atheist Converter" I might have to become rather angry with you.

Ginny Weasly

*seriouse mode* None of this guys. Kiss and make-up.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

You didn't put it in the form of an opinion Cory. You just assumed you were right.
I am a dog.

Em

*smacks both cory and goblet upside the head* I've had enough from both of you, so apologize NOW or I'm locking this...

Cory Kiely

Ginny, darling, I'm not kissing him.  I'm trying not to be mean.

You assumed you were right as well, so remember to watch what you say.

I'M SORRY!!!

Em

Thank you very much, now I believe we need to hear one more apology...

Ginny Weasly

Don't call me darling. I don't let anyone call me darling.

And I can understand about not kissing him. Hahaa.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Cory Kiely

Okay, no 'darling's then...  That'll be hard.  I call EVERYONE darling.

I'm sorry I'm so mean... lol.  ::)