News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Blllluuuuhhhhh, so...bored...must..fight the boredom.

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, March 4, 2006, 12:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

Em

Ok, since Goblet wants to be so imature about this... Was anybody offended by what Goblet said about religion or whatever?...

I wasn't.. so everybody else's turn...

Ginny Weasly

Nope, not offended until people called me darling and assumed stuff. hahaa.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Cory Kiely

Jeez, I said I was SORRY, Ginny...  God...   ;D

Uh-oh.  I probably just offended someone...

And, no, I'm fine with what Goblet says.  Everyone's entitled to their opinion, right?
Alrighty, guys, I need MEMBERS on my RP site.  Check it out, will you?

Em

Thank yous!... teehee, sorry for smacking you upside the head....  :P ::)

and yes, everybody is entitled to their own opinion...

goblet_fulla_fire

You know what, I hate it that people just want to start the argument all over again. People just so pissed at me. So much for the f***ing apologies.

I'll just ignore you people, and just do what I wanted to do in the first place before people just messed it up.

I don't like people. People are sensitive about everything. All people want is the last word. That is all it takes for people to win an arguement. And people are going to be offended at what I'm typing right now. Then people might make a biggie out out of not making a big deal right now. So what can I type without people crying all over it? Nothing probably. But I will keep typing anyway.

I am listening to DMX on a keycard. It didn't swear as much as I expect it to. Speaking of swearing....

It would be cool to be allowed to swear where ever and when ever people want. If a movie swears in Ireland, you have to be 15 to see it. But the violence is so sensitive there. You have to be 18 to see a pg 14 show in Ireland. Thats weird. I bet you have to be 12 to see Basic instinct or something. I know you have to be 15 to see 40 year old virgin.

(I made no Religious comments, so everybody keep their Religious opinion to their own d**n selves.)
I am a dog.

Cory Kiely

Jeez.  You know what, Goblet?  I took NOTHING you said offensively.  Talk about being sensetive.

I'm glad you made no religious comments.  I won't anymore, either.

And I DON'T want to start the argument over again, thanks.  I'd rather be, like, friends.  Truce?

goblet_fulla_fire

No. From what you said, I have no intent of being friends with you anytime soon. And I don't want to hear that you were only expressing your opinion. Cause I believe that you weren't. Call me a jerk, call me an insensitive idiot. Just get one thing, I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT ME. No offense though.
I am a dog.

Cory Kiely

Offense?  Never.

Okay.  I'm done arguing with someone who obviously is too caught up in himself to listen to anyone else.  ::) I'm tired and this isn't doing anything for me, so goodnight.

Ginny Weasly

Tsk tsk.

I think your both wrong, really. But oh well.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

You know what Cory? You can't stand not to have the last word in a argument. Am I right? But to end this, I will let you have that, if thats enough for you.

I'm tired and I am just going to solve my anger to shooting people simulated polygons.
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

I did that once, Goblet! It didn't make me that happy. It made me sadder. So I went and yelled at my sisters for awhile. That made me feel better.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

Goblet, are you sure it's not you that can't stand not to have the last word?...  ::)... lolz, go ginny...:P...

goblet_fulla_fire

How can that be if I let Cory have the last one?
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret