News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Blllluuuuhhhhh, so...bored...must..fight the boredom.

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, March 4, 2006, 12:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Em

notice the whole 'you let Cory have the last word'.... If you ask me, that really sounds like it's annoying you that you couldn't have the last word... but whatever..... this isn't my problem... and I really don't care....  ::)

lolz, that's cos everybody loves you Ginny... (no, I am never going to let up on that)

goblet_fulla_fire

I just realized something while I was sleeping. It doesn't matter who wins this conversation. Cause I believe in God, and I know he exists. And when the Earth ends, I am not the one going to hell, burning for all eternity. I am not going waste my time on you people. I have got better things to do. If anyone comments or "gives their so called opinions" one more time, I'm just going to ignore it...in a way.
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

Really, about time you realized that if you beleive in God to let others beleive (or not believe) if they want to.

And there is no such things as 'a so called opinion.'
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

Like I said, I'm going to ignore you, so all I hear is Wah Wah Wah.
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

If you were really ignoring me, you wouldn't have posted that.

I win that part! yay for Ginny!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

Cory Kiely

OKay, see, the thing about ignoring people is that you DON'T REPLY TO THEM.  Goblet, I'm sorry, but you can't have your quesadilla and eat it as well.
Alrighty, guys, I need MEMBERS on my RP site.  Check it out, will you?

goblet_fulla_fire

Okay people keep talking to me once I have told them at least twice that I will ignore them. Do I need to get somebody that can translate English into fluent moron? It sure does seem so.
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

Alright, that's enough Goblet. Just because you can't ignore someone dosn't mean you have to start calling names. If you don't like it, leave the dam* topic and forget it.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

First of all Goblet, you don't win conversations, you win arguments and you have to admit, this was your fault.  This topic was pointless and this entire argument could have been avoided if you had never posted it in the first place.  Everybody has a right to their own opinion, and you need to learn to accept that not everybody is going to agree with everything you have to say.  Anyways, I've had enough of this argument.  I think it's time it's locked, which I should have done a while ago.  So there, Cory doesn't get the last word, I DO!  ::)

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret