News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

hello everyone!!!

Started by marie, March 7, 2006, 09:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo

Sorry Lav, its not my choice, the owner of the site said no. lol
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

LavyBrown

Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

marie

Neo...
How do Em and Ginny look???
Can you give us some idea???
Anyways, do you have a friendster account???

Ginny Weasly

Neo, shut up. You saw my picture without me knowing.

I have redish hair that turns blond about a week after I dye it, and blue eyes. I'm 5'4" and thats all anyone needs to know.

I also live in PA, but on the west side.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Neo

I don't need to shut up, I didn't say anything, all I did was reply to Lavy's comment, so get off my back. I don't need someone's permission to look at a picture, you got a problem then get Emily to take the pictures off of her site, otherwise you shut up Annie.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

Grrr.... *smacks Neo and Ginny*.... Stop fighting!... Ginny, you don't have to worry about anybody else seeing your picture, I took it off my site...

marie

yah...
em is right...
stop fighting guys...

harrypotterfan:)

im new too
im frm china but i live i ny currently
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]