News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hi i'm new

Started by Kylee F., March 18, 2006, 02:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylee F.

Anyways it said to introduce ourselves  :) Well i'm Kylee i ride horses and compete in show and rodeo. I would totally be in griffindor it took a long time to decide between the descriptions.... anyways i have read the 1st 3 books 7 times each the 4th one 3 times and 2 tiimes for the 5th one and i'm working on the 6th one for the 2nd time. i hate all the ones after the 3rd they're just so sad :'( well feel free to msg me anytime
Kylee Fifer
Crazy about Harry Potter

Fawkes

Welcome to HPFF! I hope you have a great time! :)

LavyBrown

Welcome, my names Lavy, I hope you post here often, latly we've been having alot of member join and then not return. ;D as any of us if you have any questions
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Nicky Tennant

Hi,I am new too!My name is Nicky and I adore Harry Potter!Unfortunately,I am not brave enough to be in Griffindor,but I'd like to be in Slytherin cuz there are so many cute guys.Really,has anyone noticed that most of the cute guys are bad?Or it is just me imaging things,like always...
Anyway,my hobby is reading,I like reading teen books,and I've read all HP books and watched all movies.My fave is Goblet of Fire,I think this one is best directed.And I fell in love with Barty Crouch Jr. and just because of him,I've watched GOF more than 20 times!I am crazy,aren't I? ;)
I am 15 and I have never met keen HP fan-even not in my country!So,I am open for everyone who wants to make new friendships.Msg me whenever u want!

Fawkes

Hello Nicky! Welcome to HPFF! ;)
Hey, you know your right about all the cute guys being evil.. it's weird huh?

Nicky Tennant

Quote from: Fawkes on May 12, 2006, 10:30:25 PM
It's not fair,you know.If we are forced to choose either good or bad guys,it will be hard!I mean,bad guys are bad,but soooo cute.And good guys are good,but so...I don't know...I don't like them.They don't look so good.And what should we choose?Correct or cute?
Hard question,isn't it?

Fawkes

Quote from: Nicky Tennant on May 13, 2006, 01:26:56 AM
Quote from: Fawkes on May 12, 2006, 10:30:25 PM
It's not fair,you know.If we are forced to choose either good or bad guys,it will be hard!I mean,bad guys are bad,but soooo cute.And good guys are good,but so...I don't know...I don't like them.They don't look so good.And what should we choose?Correct or cute?
Hard question,isn't it?

lol.. I'd go with the evil guys.. I mean hey they've got the looks :-*
But you know in Harry and Cedric aren't too bad either ;)

Nicky Tennant

Harry really sucks...but Cedric rocks! ;)
Anyway,I think Snape really has got something...he has charm...Lucius too...and Ralph Fiennes alias Voldi is sooo good looking...in my oppinion,dark wizards>good wizards.

tswee24

Hi, I'm also newbie and my nickname is Eve, love Harry Potter books that I'm going to start a new story soon.

Naroto Mashima

hi tswee. I'm Naroto Mashima. I was on here a while before summer, but then something happened to HPFF and i left. for the entire summer, no one could get on. anyway, i hope you become one of the more active members and have fun! I know i do.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Ginny Weasly

Hiya, new peoples! I'm Ginny, and I've been here for a while. I have a reason for having just gotten on for the past three months....HPFF wasn't working. So I was just now told that it works again, and I'm here to make people mad again.

hahaa.

Welcome.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Hello and welcome to HPFF all you newbies.  I just wanted to get in here and state that I see you all, and like Ginny has said, we haven't been around cuz we couldn't be, but... .mwwwhahahahahaha  we are back heehee.

But seriously, if any of you have questions and the like, do NOT hesitate to ask, that is what myself and others like me (OLDIES) are here for.

Huggles to you all, and Gin!  You don't make everyone mad ya know, I love you.

~K~

kxalucard

有没有会中文的啊??估计是没人会~~~~~~~哎~~~~~~~~~
i real want to fand a friend in this web~~~~~who know chinese???????

Kiara Johnson

err I don't sowwy but Italian?  I know a bit, rather a lot heehee well any how
  <<--- Is for you hope you enjoy him and have a blast on thsi site.

huggles
~K~

harrypotterfan:)

hi pplz

newbie here, im chinese and im in luv with harry potter books, movie n da char himself ;D

one question tho:i wanna noe how 2 bcom a gryffindor......thxs :) :D ;D
p.s. i follow in harry's footsteps ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]