News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Man in the Forest

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, March 20, 2006, 10:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

Pig dug her claws into the swaying tree but she could no longer keep her self steady and she fell her wings beating hard but they them self could not stop her from loosing her way, she saw Ginny and realised she was not being affected by the wind so with all her might she flew to her landing on her shoulder where she suddenly felt the harsh winds presshue fall from her form.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny reached up and patted Pig's side, now knowing who it was. She kept her eyes on the man though.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

"Yes. Of course. But then, I'm am laying a near future out to you right now. And...since you are...hesitating, I will now take the liberty of making the decision for you, which is a yes. Although....you're friend will have to come." The wind now reached its high speed, causing a small tornado to wrap around Ginny and Pig. Volts of green colored electricity shot from the raging tornado. "Be prepared." The man whispered, somehow, singling out the noise coming from the tornado. Ginny and Pig are now being teleported.

(now...just describe being teleported while I get a better description of of the places me be thinkin of)
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

(Uhm, okay I'm just following along then....)
Ginny kept on hand on Pig's side, knowing that if they were seperated, they might not get off in the same place.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig felt a little dizzy so she closed her eyes digging her claws into Ginnys shoulder very lightly.

goblet_fulla_fire

(.....mysterious setting!)

The magic brought Ginny and Pig to Hogwarts. There were yells coming from all sides. Death magic were coming from left and right. Students' bodies were all over the ground. The man appeared in front of Ginny. "Do you see what is happening?" The man looked around. "I don't see a dominate defender of this castle. Or perhaps I do see a dominate one or ones, but those ones aren't defending this soon-to-be ruin."
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

"Of course not." Ginny said, rolling her eyes at him. She didn't even flinch as a body fell next to her. Yes, these were students she saw everyday, students she talked to and laughed with, but looking at her, one wouldn't have been able to tell.

"Because, once the students have turned their backs too many times, so do we. We won't be aound forever, and instead of trying to listen to us, they ignore us and live in thier happy little bubbles."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig watched as the bodys fell and flinched slightly evreytime one did so.

goblet_fulla_fire

(wow I forgot to put down who the attackers are ah well)

"I see that you want the sufferers learn their lesson by giving them no life at all to enjoy. Even if there is no joy in their lives. But it is a shame though. I would normally give you the illusion of choice for your next decision, but..." The three were immediately transported to a one carriage train that was litterally nowhere. If one tried looking through the clean windows and he or she would see is black emptiness, thats all. "...I will risk the possibility of dissappointment if you are willing to abandon the forest because talent as yours has limitless potential." The train door opens and a green orb is in front of the exit. "My employers do apologize for the suddenness and unclear description of the offer I am about to make but...if you work with us, you will be rewarded in a way with no person had ever had the opportunity to have. Just step in the orb and I will take that, as a yes," said the man with satisfaction. "Although, if you were to decline this offer, I will offer you a battle not even the greatest of people can hope to survive." The orb was emitting green light, shining the entire train. "Its time, to choose."
I am a dog.

pig

Pig turned her head towards Ginny.

~ i dont think you should do it. i dont  trust him ,  there just somthing very odd about him~ she sent to Ginny

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny patted Pig and looked at her agaian.
"Penny, I think you should take your normal form now." She said, her voice even. She didn't look at the man, but waited for Pig to do as she said.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig flew off of Ginny's shoulder and onto the ground where she then transformed back into herself, her red Golden hair was up in a high pony tale ,her eyes were focused on the man that stood on front of them

goblet_fulla_fire

"Last chance Ginny. Choices can be made in the right way, though you may feel uncomfortable, you may be able to cherish and appreciate the choice you made...if you made the right one that is." The orb wasn't as fierce as it was and is now growing dim.
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

"You see, I don't work for anyone. I guess I forgot to mention that." Ginny said, smiling as though they were talking about a part-time job after school of something.

"Even the school board members have a hard time getting me to do what they want."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret