News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Man in the Forest

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, March 20, 2006, 10:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

Pig smiled as she knew what Ginny was saying was completely true.

goblet_fulla_fire

"That's too bad, Ginny." As the remains of the orb died, so did the light the train had. It was pitch black, then the darkness was interupted by a red light that illuminated the entire dungeon, then which it became obvious that they were silently transported to a bigger area, rather than remain in the tiny train. Creatures and demons of pure evil out of thin air. Closing around Ginny and Pig. The man's voice was only there with them. "You would die now, Ginny. But it is time for you wake up. Wake up...and smell the ashes." Ginny was now out of it, and just in her own bed.
I am a dog.

Jack Chance

~CRACK!~

*Breaks another one of his wands*
"FRICK! I hate the modern world! Did you guys see the newspaper about that new business in England?! They've hired former dark wizards to make more evil guys work for them! They're totally doing illegal stuff!!! Why the hell is there no one controling this??!!!"

*Jack, was in the dormitory, going wild about yesterday's news, yelling at anyone that could hear him*

"d**n. i need to buy another wand later..."
t(-.-t)