News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If you are in slytherin post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

OK, enough spamming this thread, it is for announcing your Slytherin status only, thanks

Huggles
~K~

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

draco294

ugh. okay fine
sorry 'bout the spamming
hey..all who was here in this conversation..im starting a new board where we can argue..haha
it'll be called " Arrogant - cuz i got a reason"
see ya there

Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Kiara Johnson

List of current and active Slytherins

Kiara Johnson - Head Mistress of Slytherin
Neo - Sub-Head Mister of Slytherin
Max Johnson - Kiara's Slytherin
Top student in Slytherin-Mighty
Draco294

harrypotterfan:)

sorry for spamming
i have one question to ask you, very simple
how many posts do you need to become a m.o.m?1000 posts right?
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

spammer.
just kidding....why don't you pm her....
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

i don't know maybe kiara will see the post first :-X
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

i think we should go get off subject somewhere else!!  :-X  ;)

i don't know i'll post it somewhere else ;)

malfoyslove

hey hi...need any help just ask me! :D

draco294

ahh. malfoyslove    i admire your choice for a username..well
anyway. i am the official 'draco malfoy' around here..so..yeah.

Mrs. Malfoy

Hi, yes I am in Slytherin. I am in love with Draco Malfoy! :)

OMG...LOL...joking....well we do have a Draco here....and I think he would be very happy finding out he has an admirer....

draco294

Oh yes. I love admirers. Brilliant, they are.