News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

if you are in hufflepuff post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon weasley

this is a survey to see which is the most common house so just say i am or something
this is my house

Once again, PLEASE post to this thread if you are in this house, show your support and be proud of what you are, thanks ~K~
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChoChangHP118

I AM IN HUFFLEPUFF!!!!!! ;D AND I AM PROUD!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

draco294

why are you the only one?
its HUFFLEPUFF.
need i say more?

**just starting a slytherin to hufflepuff argument. just for fun. play along!!**
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

ChoChangHP118

because hufflepuff is the COOLEST house ever (actually this one website said i should be in hufflepuff so......here i am!)
and at least i'm not in slytherin......where they like to show off.......hate muggle borns.....and like to start fights....like this one!!!!!

draco294

well. we have many reasons to show off....muggle borns deserve to be hated.. and fights are fun to start
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

ChoChangHP118

(fights are actually fun on this website...it kind of makes this thing interesting) and what do you have against muggleborns....take hermione granfer....she can beat you in any potions classes...even if snape gives you a head start!!

harrypotterfan:)

LOL
gryffindor are so much smarter than you guys and brave as well and we treat each others as equal unlike some people ::)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(those eyes better be meaning slytherins!!)
at least we hufflepuffs.....and gryffindors for that matter......do not care about purebloods and all of that nonsense!!! Hufflepuffs beleive everyone to be equal......and where do you "cho" get off saying that gryffindors are smarter then us!!!

((LOL i got from a sorting website and it siad i was a gryffindor so i am ;D ))
hey slytherins why do you care if people are mudblood or pure blood >:( they're still humans aren't they??
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

jon weasley

omg sorry everyon i havent been on in for ever thanks also for posting in this topic guys!!!
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChoChangHP118

(i am like the only one in hufflepuff!!!!! still!!!!!)
:'(

ChoChangHP118