News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

if you are in hufflepuff post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

*sarcastic*look try this in every rp you are in put:JOIN HUFFLEPUFF THEY'RE GREAT ;)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ChoChangHP118

cuz we are the coolest!!! (i was put in hufflepuff by this one website too!!)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

what website was it because my personality matched the one of hermione too ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

i havent been on in 4ever
busybusy life
loved by evryone
anyways. i hate muggleborns cuz ugh..they r nasty..got dirty blood   they dont belong in the world
and trust me. i could beat any of you guys in anything easily...dont even need a headstart

p.s. i SO wanna be malfoy on here but like..i thnk its already taken
hmm
ill check
c ya freakks! ;D
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

i don't think malfoy is on this site  :D
you have the evil,dirty blood >:(

ChoChangHP118

LOL!!! i call all of my friends freaks too!!!!!!!! they think it's annoying!

how is calling friends freaks annoying ::)

ChoChangHP118

if you say it as much as i do.....you'd think it was annoying to!!!!

draco294

i know youre not insulting my blood
its pure..not dirty like mudbloods
dont be jealous. its not pretty

ChoChangHP118

Hey, purebloods are like everyone else.......we're all equal.

draco294

you must be kidding!
some families are muchbetter than others
like my family, for instance...pureblood, rich..what more should i say
we are not all equal. purebloods are much, much better::smarter, cleaner..just better in everyway

ChoChangHP118

ok you aren't better.....you aren't smarter......and you are defiantly aren't cleener!!!!

draco294

yes.yes.we're much smarter
Our attitudes are the best!.They rock!!

ha yeah right if you're attitude is the best then hermione's homework would be alot difficult ::)