News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

if you are in hufflepuff post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*sirius laid on his stomach and peeked his head over the dirt so all jessie could see was his head.* yeeees?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

*watch*  she stuck her arm out and the earth moved to make way, then she moved it back to her side and it reformed to the way it had been.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled with his mouth closed.* your just some weird nature lady aren't you?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

*NO!!! You come down and try!!!* said Jessie moving over.

ChoChangHP118

*sirus sighed and sorta flipped into the hole. he stuck out his hand and struck the dirt painfully.* ooooow! *he said turning his head towards jessie*

dobby888

Jessie bit her lower lip *but... I don't get it, it worked for me!?*

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at the dirt.* again i say, your nature lady! you can control treees, and now...ground like this!

dobby888

*But, I don't get it!!! I mean, this has never happened before!!!!  I would've noticed if it had!!*

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled and put his hand on her shoulder.* just face it jessie, yoooour a freak. *he chuckled and began to climb out of the hole, but he fell about half way up. he fell to the ground but stopped himself before hitting the bottom and floated gracefully to the ground.*

dobby888

*Thank you Sirius!! Now get out of my hole!*  as she said that a ladder appeared in the side of the hole.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius laughed and climbed the ladder.*

iluvharryandginny818

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on March 20, 2007, 07:38:26 AM
(fights are actually fun on this website...it kind of makes this thing interesting) and what do you have against muggleborns....take hermione granfer....she can beat you in any potions classes...even if snape gives you a head start!!
her name is hermione GRANGER not granfer
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

ChoChangHP118

grrrr newbee......
i know that, you try posting with jessie and cho and sarah all at once haha, its hard not to make mistakes...those ladies are intense.

iluvharryandginny818

:P okay i will and FYI  ::)I AM NOT A NEWBEE
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

Lola_La_Fringe7

Ok no offense... Ehem... *Clears throat* Yeah you are!
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.