News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

if you are in hufflepuff post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

(i'm surprised kiara hasn't gotten on us about this! she did in slytherin!!  and what do you mean "cho")
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

(ya she has not done it on the Ravenclaw one either)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

draco294

oh really
and whats wrong with our attitudes?
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

ChoChangHP118

your all brown nosers.....and you want the center of attention to be on you.....so you bully people to get attention!!!!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

draco294

so? whats wrong with a little bullying for attention?   hey you gotta admit - - it works
i still dont see whats wrong with our attitudes
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

harrypotterfan:)

((guys we better have this argument somewhere else ::) ))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

your attitude is disgusting, fowl, loud, and so many other negative adjectives ::)

((go to the thread titled which house is better? to continue the argument))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(ok see you all there.....tomorrow though..got to go now....)

we can't continue this argument here :-X

ChoChangHP118

if i haven't said this yet there's many rps started by me or draco that has arguments.

ChoChangHP118

ha....anything started by draco...or that draco's posted in is a fight!

LOL
you know waht i just noticed that ;)

ChoChangHP118

ha smart one cho! just kidding!  ;)

LOL
::) hurry and catch up with the posts, well I've seen you've done that already. Where have you been these days?