News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

if you are in hufflepuff post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iluvharryandginny818

how do u figure????? how long do u have to be on here to unbecome a newbee??????????????????????
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

Lola_La_Fringe7

Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

iluvharryandginny818

okay dont get that but okay........

Lola_La_Fringe7

Well, there isn't exacxtly a set time or anything to become a... "Non-Newbee"

iluvharryandginny818

so then every1 is a new bee ur confusinfg me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lola_La_Fringe7

Bottom line: You... are.. a... newbee...

dobby888

Bottom line.... SHUT UP IT DOESNT MATTER!!!

Sirius where were we.... Oh yes... you were getting out of my hole.... ??????  idk

*GET OUT OF MY HOLE!!* Jessie yelled at Sirius.

((Hehehehe I'm intense!!))

SpencerFields

I am in Hufflepuff!! WooohhooooO!!!!

dobby888

*AHEM! MAYBE YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME THE FIRST TIME SIRIUS! GET OUT OF MY HOLE!!!* Jessie yelled at Sirius.

ChoChangHP118

How the h3ll have we not been blocked from this thread? We got blocked in Slytherin remember you guys! That was funny.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

haha omg that was funny....we got blocked from quite a few posts......lol....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

The Unstoppable three along with best friends beside us. I'm telling yah, we ruled this site. =D
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

Haha, too bad MIra has to leave, our internet was down for so long! I got way behind and now MIra just has to go on a vacation so I can get caught up to where she is in everything, so her cousin Jackie Marie Saylem is coming.

harrypotterfan:)

lol...I like your siggie.....sorry that was random.........
correction Sirius.......we ONCE ruled this site....newbees now trump the old members.....lol
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

Ha ha yes nice sig. there girl. I don't remember that... :P I have memory problems I swear. I blame Ginny and Xaver, there controlling my mind. Ha ha. *Shakes* I'm craaaazy!