News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If you are in Ravenclaw post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon weasley

this is a survey to see which is the most common house so just say i am or something

OK, just adding a little note here to tell you all that this is a good idea, PLEASE post your name in the thread and let us know you are proud of being a Ravenclaw.  Thanks, ~K~
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

cho chang

oooo I AM!! gosh i haven't been here for so long! Like, was it two years??? everybody i used to know is gone... :(
there are so many members here now!

Go Ravenclaw!

P.S. why do we need to post our names when it says right beside the post?
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

Naroto Mashima

Yeah, I'm in Ravenclaw..... Same as you Cho, I haven't been here forever, now everyone's gone....
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

draco294

you guys so cannot even begin to compete with slytherin.
bow down. im in slytherin

**not serious..just a pretend little hogwarts argument between houses..play along**
get all serious with it! come on

see ya freaks who dont give a care about the differences in blood  :o
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Shara2007

No your not RAvenclaw rules we are smart and don't turn evil the day we got here. Besided that is how nice we are.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

i know right we gryffindors are teh best out of all of the houses
so bow down to us we're smart, charming, and brave
GRYFFINDORS #1((even though i'm supposed to be in ravenclaw but this site matches my personality with the best house))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Listen Ravenclaw the best.

Ya Ravenclaw
So stop trying to make me feel bad or I might cry.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

draco294

evil the day i got here??    ouch that hurt.  ::)
you other houses are stupid..you let mudbloods in..oooh that must be terrible
and you should so bow down to me. not the other slytherins.me!.. cuz im the best there is
btw...us slytherins are smart,cunning,evil,brave, and we'll do anything to get our way
be jealous

Shara2007

get over yourself draco. Ravenclaws the best.

*coughs*
LOL fine not to make you cry or anything so gryffindors and ravenclaws rule ;D
GRYFFINDOR AND RAVENCLAW:NUMBER 1
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

harry's my brother on jack's site ::)
i'm cho...LOL ;D

draco294

get over myself?? why? am i conceited or something? puh-lease.. i got a reason to be, right? you know it!
ya know, i really dont get you guys.. how can you not care about the differences in pureblood and ugh..filthy, nasty mudbloods? i mean, come on, there a disgrace to all wizards. bleh. i get sick just thinking about them.

Shara2007

We don't care because I'm a muggleborn

there is siad it. I MUGGLEBORN
Sarah siad crying.

draco294

you admitted it?? omg! you admitted it!!
its bad enough that you are one..but your not even ashamed!