News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

**MySpace**

Started by KeeperGirl, May 12, 2006, 01:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeeperGirl

Hey Everyone,

Who on here as MySpace - not the one that is attached to MSN but the other too this site www.myspace.com ????  If you have share your URL so we can check out your profiles!!

Sky

I dont give out my Myspace to strangers. Its kinda stupid to post a myspace publicly.

LordBlaZe

lol tru, i don't use myspace. Facebook is better i think, or well it's what i use :P
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Maya Mayhem

Well I have a myspace and my friend keeps flipping out about it in a bad way. She keeps telling me stories that have happened and I don't give a crap. By the way my myspace is freaken private.

Sky

Well so is mine. I just hate how people can be so careless and give out private info.

olson

i have one to and i don't give info.srry .

Maddy

Yeah... Sorry bout I'm only allowed to give out my myspace to people that are my friends and that I know. I don't exactly want to give it out anyway. I don't think you're gonna get very good results on this.

natalie

I had a myspace but someone deleted it and also if i had one i am only suppose to give it to people i know. Sorry!!!
love Natalie
NaTaLiE