News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

returning..

Started by I loves YOUz, August 13, 2011, 07:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

Sittin on the very last empty bed up in the gryffindor tower, a girl who looked about 15 or 16, with bright blue eyes and dark brown hair slightly sat down her trunk and opened it exposing all of her new robes along with a brand new wand box from ollivanders. By the look of the wand you could guess it was oak 12 inches with dragon heartstring for the center.
     Billie sighed and looked around. *Its wonderful to be back, I wonder who all is still around here?* she thought as she picked up her new wand and with a simple swish and flick of her wrist all of her stuff started floating into its designated areas. "I miss my old wand" she mumbled and began walking towards the large window which was only a few feet away from her bed.
     Looking at all the first years showing each other their wands, and her fellow 6Th years showing off the new magic spell they learned over the summer. *Wonder how they practiced it without the ministry expelling them?* She thought as she watched the students who were sulking around the grounds. *Those must be some of the 7Th years, why else would they look gloomy its their final year here.*
     Hearing someones footsteps on the stairs up to the commoon room Billie picked up her wand that she had sat down and then sat down on her bed.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

dobby888

Leah peered around the corner anxiously. She had heard that Billie was coming back, but didn't want to get her hopes up.  The rumor was that Billie would return today, and Leah had choked down her breakfast before running noisily up to the Gryffindor common room.

She took some calming breaths, trying to prepare herself in case Billie wasn't there. Once she had herself under control, she walked up to the door of her dormitory and looked inside. When Leah saw the brown hair and blue eyes of her old friend, she began to squeal. She ran out from behind the door, jumping up and down. All of the control that she had just gained was lost in an instant.

"BILLIE! Oh my goodness! HI!!!"  Leah could hardly string any words together, she was so excited.

She stood in the center of the room, opening and closing her mouth, trying to say something.  However, so many thoughts were running through her head that she couldn't manage to say any of them.  Her hands kept flexing, not knowing what to do. 

Ginny Thompson

(hi, can I join or is this closed?)
The choices you make; make you who you are

I loves YOUz

Billed jumped up and squeaked." Omg! Leah! I've missed you. How have you been? How's hogwarts going.. oh I' m so excited  to be back! Billie was so excited she was talking so fast she lost her breath and just ran to hug her friend not noticing how tight she held her.

( sure you can.  Sorry for gthe short post I'm on my phone.)

Ginny Thompson

In the background a boy named Trent wandered in the common room. He noticed the sudden excitement, his curiosity got the better of him and went to check it out.
He noticed that his friend, Leah was there.
"Hi, Leah" he said happily.
He stared at this other girl standing next her.
"Hi" he said trying to be friendly. He'd never seen her before and he knew most of the faces and names of Gryffindor. He wondered why.
He thought of nothing.
He realized he hadn't introduced himself.
"I'm Trent" he smiled wondering if this was a nice girl or if she was going to ignore him like most of the other girls in his house.
He remained smiling.

I loves YOUz

Billie looked over at a guy she'd never seen before. "Uh hi?" Billie said with a sound of question in her voice. "How'd you get in here without the alarms going off?" She asked as she tilted her head over. "Can you teach me?" She said and laughed. *If I could get past the alarms I could totally play some pranks on Pete.* She thought as she smiled evily to herself.

Ginny Thompson

Trent was completely confused. What was she talking about? Had she thought he was not in Gryffindor, because he was? He was trying to work this out.
"What alarm?" he asked shaking his head puzzled.

I loves YOUz

"Don't you know that when a boy enters the girls dormitory an alarm goes off to let the professors know?" Billie asked as she wondered when the professor would show up."We need to leave before we get in trouble." Billed stated ad s heard hurried steps coming upthe stairs.

Ginny Thompson

"Oh, never knew that" he said smiling, he mistaken this as the boys dormitory.
"I should leave now" he said. Hoping someone would follow him.
He didn't want to be alone, after all.
"Are you coming?" he asked knowing that none of them actually did want to be there at the scene of the crime.
This would be hard sneaking out when Trent heard someone twisting the door open.
"Oh, No!" he whisper; shouted.

dobby888

"Quick, over here!" Leah said, motioning towards the four-poster bed that hadn't been filled for years.  It had sat unused in the corner, and no one had bothered to get rid of it.  She ran to the curtains and slid between them, sitting quietly on the bed.

If a teacher really was coming, this would have to work for a hiding place.  There wasn't much else to choose from, and certainly nothing large enough to hold three people.

Ginny Thompson

"Oh my, Are you sure?" Trent asked as the door slowly creaked open.
He actually didn't care about the answer but thought it had to be better than just standing there.

He bolted towards Leah and hid next to her. Maybe it would be suitable for the three but instead their other choice had to be separation meaning to hid in different areas.

Trent gasped as someone spoke. Was this it? Was he going to be expelled?