News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

List of Members

Started by Kiara Johnson, September 12, 2006, 08:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

tidus1

plz can i join the house

Dobby_ROX

Do you have a character BIO ???

richiee

i dont think u need a bio just join man

Dobby_ROX

Name:Gibson Weasly
Year:5

Miss Xantier

Name:  Isabelle Xantier

Height: 2'5"

Appearance:  Isabelle has slinky platinum blonde hair that hangs down to the middle of her back and is straight with some curls at the edge of her hair. Isabelle has navy blue eyes that remind her self of the ocean of where she was born. She has a perfect frame to her body and likes to be sneaky. A bunch of boys stare at her in love.

RACE:  Pure Blood Witch

Parents:  Don Willemore and Cassandra Willemore

Personality: Isabelle is very smart, and witted. Very few people know about her past. Loves to be adored, and hopes for a better future in life. Almost every guy looks at her. She is very sneaky and quiet, she helps friends in need and is very smart.

Likes: Looking out onto the lake at Hogwarts and swimming.

Dislikes: Evil, people who killed her family.

Power: Isabelle has the power of shapeshifting and control over the weather type.

History: Isabelle was born in a hospital on a beach beside a lovely ocean. Isabelle's parents have escaped Lord Voldemort many times. But on the night of her fifth birthday, Death eaters attacked the house and she became an orphan, and a lovely witch named Cassandra Willemore adopted her.

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

Dobby_ROX

Awesome welcolme Isabelle,you got any questions fell 3 to ask me

fudge0604

You don't need to post a bio to join a house, really, so, don't do that Dobby. Your confusing new members.

Post Potter depression.

Dobby_ROX

Sorry,when I started someone said I did

dobby888

You need to post a Bio to join an RP but not to be in a house... you can be in a house as long as you don't RP

Dobby_ROX

That's pretty stupid and boring.

dobby888

No it's not It actually makes a lot of sense so stop bashing how this site is run or I'll bash your head!

((Teehee just kidding about the head thing))

Dobby_ROX

SORRY, I love it here I meant why would anybody?