News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

List of Members

Started by Kiara Johnson, September 12, 2006, 08:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

((not that much but kind of......just shows if people dislike or like you.....LOL....joking.....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

oh yeah i get it.....it gives them wizard rewards...... well im approved now....soooooo you guys can give me rewards!!!! ;D

yeah for some reason I can't give anymore and if I'm not mistaken neither can Sarah.....LOL...sorry
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Pippo878

Ida
3rd year! ;D
Gryffindor of course... ;)

lexiswierd5

Miley
Gryffindore
1st year

dobby888

weird because now i can't either for whatever reason!!uh.... Kiara why can't I give wizard rewards??

maybe it's the time....there's a time limit thingie....LOL

oh Hi Ida and Miley! WELCOME TO THIS SITE! ;D

dobby888

yeah welcome!!!! ;D ;D  ill find kiara and ask her

Phoenix Rayne

Phoenix 5th year Gryffindor

WELCOME EVERYBODY!WRITE YOUR BIO AND WAIT FOR KIARA TO APPROVE IT!! ;D THEN YOU CAN START POSTING IN RPS ;D

lexisweird5

Massie
2nd year Gryffindor

harrypotterlover246

im gabriela! 3rd year in griffindor. ginny wealsy's best friend

dobby888

welcome!!!!!! don;t forget to go into the role play character bios section!!! then make a bio and wait for kiara to approve it!!!!

LordBlaZe

wow, so many gryffindors
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

I know!!! Aren't we just soooo popular Blaze??