News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sorting

Started by Kiara Johnson, September 12, 2006, 08:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

OK, this question has come up a lot lately and so, I thought it wise to nip it now so that it will not come up any ore.

NO, there is no formal sorting hat, you simply choose what house you wish to be in, it is that simple.  As, if you remember correctly, it is our choices that ultimately decide what house we are in, and so therefore, our choice to be in what house we wish.

Simple enough I hope, so please, no more threads on how to get sorted, cuz you don't, you just choose.

Thanks and Huggles to you all
~K~

ChoChangHP118

do we have to tell anyone what house we want to be in to become fully into that house?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

you post it in the house you want :D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

i figured that out finally but thanks anyway!!

(i feel like we are posting on each others things a lot!)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

i know right
we see each other everywhere... ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

it's fun to type to you and sarah....and 0162!!!! you are like the only people that i type to!!

we are pratically the only active people these few days...

ChoChangHP118

0612**
it's fun with just us sometimes......but it would be fun to have more active people too!!

LOL
hey kiara you're on :o

ChoChangHP118

that's very surprising!!! i'm just kidding....it just seems like she's never on anymore!!
(TO APPROVE PEOPLE!!!!!!) *HINT HINT*

did kiara approve?? :-\

ChoChangHP118

(what do you mean???? do you mean did kiara approve me.....if that's what you mean...then i don't think so....but i'm going to go and check it in a second!)

Violet

I'll go to Hufflepuff.
By Skyla Winters

ChoChangHP118

sweetness! ur now my friend violet! im in hufflepuff to. we need more peeps there. so YAY for another person! lol just telling you now, im crazy!

...LOL...there's alot more Hufflepuff than you think now Sirius....LOL....anyways Violet is my friend....aren't you Violet....LOL