News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sorting

Started by Kiara Johnson, September 12, 2006, 08:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet

Sure buddy we all need friends speaking of which join here I'm Willow Rosenberg. http://www.hexrpg.com/index.php
By Skyla Winters

harrypotterfan:)

ok then....seems like usual harry potter fan sites....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Violet

Oh what the hek here join please my charters are Tara Blade, Buffy Summers, Violet Hamilton and Miharu Hirano
http://vectorshogwarts.proboards42.com/index.cgi
By Skyla Winters

LOL....ok then....I'll join that one too I guess :-X :-\
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

haha cho how many hp themed sites do you belong to now?!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

I think 5 or 6....LOL

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

yes thank you Violet....but I have others too....that you might not even know about.... ;D

darkluv37

iluvharryandginny818

u can be where ever u are and think taht u want to post in one house and then ur ibn that house until u poost in another house
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

bronedog

ill be in gryffindor.

Dobby_ROX

Can I ask why there'ld bea sorting hat area if you Chose

Proud_Potter_Fan

I'll be in Gryfindor then  ;D
Harry&Ginny a match made in Heaven.
Ron&Hermione so diffrent but so good together.

Harry Potter Rocks!!

Dobby_ROX

You have to go to the griffindor common room to become one