News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Favorite Class!

Started by emily824, August 9, 2002, 03:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what's ur favortie calss at hogwarts?

transfiguration
4 (30.8%)
potions
1 (7.7%)
d.a.d.a
6 (46.2%)
herbology
1 (7.7%)
c.o.m.c
0 (0%)
diviation
0 (0%)
history of magic
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

emily824

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Lily_Evans

D.A.D.A

I hate diviation  

(I take it)

*What an old cow*

* snorts*

uh oh I think Parvati heard me!

Gengi

Lol! :)

Probably Transfiguration and/or Charms for me! :)
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

DokkenSuite

Potions.Mixing dangerouse things.*don't like Snape,but potions is cool*
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

emily824

potions would be so cool! if snape wasn't there...lol
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Sk8er_girl

ehy! i'd have to say that dad is my fav class!
sk8er_girl here, and i love my sk8er_boy!

DokkenSuite

He was a skater boy she said to him later boy.He wasn't good anouf.
 That's from a sertian song.I HATE SPELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lily_Evans

lol!

He's jsut a boi, and I'm just a girl, can I make it anymore oboius?, We are in love, haven't you heard?, We Rock Eachothers World.

DokkenSuite

I'm with the skater I said to ya later boy *I can't remember this part that good*I'll be at his studio singing the song we wrote about a girl he used to know.
*I love this song.Not as much as Eminem-Whitout Me*
Cuz this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me cuz we need a little contraversy cuz it would so empty without me.

ateenangel

he was a boi and she was a girl can i make it any more obvious he was a punk she did ballet what more can i say he wanted her she'd never tell but secretly she wanted him as well all of her friends stuck up their nose they had a problem with his baggy clothes

he was a sk8er boi she said see you later boi he wasn't good enough for her she had a pretty face but her head was up in space she needed to come back down to earth

5 yrs from now she sits at home feeding the baby she's all alone she turns on TV and guess who she sees sk8er boi rockin up MTV she calls her friends they already know and they've all got tickets to see his show she tags along stands in the crowd looks up at the man she turned down

he was a sk8er boi she said she you later boi he wasn't good enough for her now he's a super star slamming on his guitar does your pretty face see what he's worth

sorry girl but you missed out well tough luckthat boi's mine now we are more than just good friends this is how the story ends to bad you couldn't see see the man that boi could be there is more than meets the eye i see the soul inside

he was a boi and she was a girl can i make it any more obvious we are in love haven't you heard how we rock each others world

i'm with the sk8er boi i said see ya later boi i'll be back stage after the show i'll be at the studio singing a song we wrote about a girl you used to know

I'm a big Avril Lavigne fan!

ateenangel
[/glow]

DokkenSuite

Hey.....Uh......awitchangel a/k/a ateenangel what was your first post. Here's mine.......http://www.harrypotterfan.com/forum/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=54;start=15.Back then I was DDPC then Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char.

ateenangel

I don't know. It was on October 23, 2002. I think.

DokkenSuite