News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Jason Isaacs discusses 'Phoenix' & wanting to return

Started by Kiara Johnson, November 12, 2006, 07:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

In a video of an interview from this morning on UK television, Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) from the Harry Potter movies, discussed his character in the latest movie, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which he has finished filming.

He mentions fighting Gary Oldman (Sirius Black) in the Ministry of Magic scenes and how he won't be starring in Half-Blood Prince but begged author J.K. Rowling to let Lucius out of prison so he can make an appearance in the last film

H4rry_P0tter_fan

harrypotterfan:)

Quote from: Kiara Johnson on November 12, 2006, 07:23:33 AM
In a video of an interview from this morning on UK television, Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) from the Harry Potter movies, discussed his character in the latest movie, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which he has finished filming.

He mentions fighting Gary Oldman (Sirius Black) in the Ministry of Magic scenes and how he won't be starring in Half-Blood Prince but begged author J.K. Rowling to let Lucius out of prison so he can make an appearance in the last film

are you serious about these information??
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

darkluv37

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on March 18, 2007, 07:56:16 AM
Quote from: Kiara Johnson on November 12, 2006, 07:23:33 AM

are you serious about these information??

might b spoiler if u havent read the book

hes in the seventh book and hes not in askaban

iluvharryandginny818

might be spoiler u mean is spoiler for peopkle who havnt read the bok gosh kayy i thought hta u hated spoilers :P

(sry realy tired and cranky)
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

darkluv37

Quote from: iluvharryandginny818 on December 31, 2007, 05:45:12 PM
might be spoiler u mean is spoiler for peopkle who havnt read the bok gosh kayy i thought hta u hated spoilers :P

(sry realy tired and cranky)

i do miss cranky lol